Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Can People Be Physical...

aboyfrombklyn

People should always be clear and honest about that sort of thing. If you're going to be involved with more than one person it's only fair that they all know so that they can choose whether or not they want to be involved in that sort of relationship or should move on to find something totally exclusive or whatever.

it would probably bother me... unless we both made it clear that thats how things were gonna be.. but thats why i always stick to one person at a time... i cant handle sharing someone... either ur with ME or ur not... ive never been one to date various people at once

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

with more than one person at a time??? Don't you feel wrong, especially if the other person doesn't know about it??? Wouldn't you be offended if he/she didn't tell you that there was someone else??? Maybe it's just me.

I think it depends on the level of commitment involved between the parties. If it's suppossed to be "exclusive" than that could be a problem.......

yes i do feel wrong... & i would feel bad if i were done like that too. ive been told by most girls ive been with that im a freak .. but that dont mean that i go around f,cking everyone ... i usually like to be with one person at a time..& be as freaky as i can with that one person:love: :hump:

Originally posted by Kuro

People should always be clear and honest about that sort of thing. If you're going to be involved with more than one person it's only fair that they all know so that they can choose whether or not they want to be involved in that sort of relationship or should move on to find something totally exclusive or whatever.

Agreed... but I would feel like a ho getting it on w/more than one person... ditto to what Koky said...

i usually like to be with one person at a time..& be as freaky as i can with that one person

Yeah I do think its wrong. Personally, I dont think I could get involved with more than one person....Its like this one gets half of me and then she gets the other....I'd much rather focus myself on that one person and give it my all......

Originally posted by tastyt

Agreed... but I would feel like a ho getting it on w/more than one person... ditto to what Koky said...

Me too. I'm a one woman kinda guy (well, I would be if I could get the one woman). The real issue is being able to make the choice. If you don't mind being in a casual, non-exclusive relationship then fine, but everyone should know that up front so if anyone is uncomfortable they can move on and so that no one mistakenly thinks their in an exclusive relationship. It's just a good idea to be honest with anyone you're intimate with.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

with more than one person at a time??? Don't you feel wrong, especially if the other person doesn't know about it??? Wouldn't you be offended if he/she didn't tell you that there was someone else??? Maybe it's just me.

I agree with SPYGIRL it depends on the amount of commitment involved between the two parties. Sure it would be nice to know if there is someone else, but sometimes people just want to make the best decisions that are right for them. I would be offended if the chica didnt say she was seeing more than one person it's not just you ;). :idea:

Originally posted by Kuro

Me too. I'm a one woman kinda guy (well, I would be if I could get the one woman). The real issue is being able to make the choice. If you don't mind being in a casual, non-exclusive relationship then fine, but everyone should know that up front so if anyone is uncomfortable they can move on and so that no one mistakenly thinks their in an exclusive relationship. It's just a good idea to be honest with anyone you're intimate with.

For a one women guy, u sure got a lot of women in your sig :laugh: