Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breaking News!!! Merge Is Being Sued.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

JUST GOT A PHONE CALL, ITS LEGIT, THEY ARE BEING SUED...

212-675-4321 < THIS IS THE NUMBER TO THE ORIGINAL BOOKING AGENT IN NYC... AS OF 130PM THE SUIT WAS BEING FILED.... ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS PROVE THEY KNEW IT WAS FAKE.... HEY LASGO, I'LL TAKE 10 GRAND TO TESTIFY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

PETEY K, YOU ARE A TRUE MORON............

SO I WONDER IF XS CAN HANDLE THE OVERFLOW FROM MERGE. ALL 25 PEOPLE:laugh: :laugh:

SORRY DT AINT' PLAYING THE SHORE THIS SUMMER.... TOO BAD..:(

I'm gonna take a guess here and say they probably have a lawyer on speed dial with the year their having. It's a shame their the ones that are taking the blame for our industries dirty little secret, but most likely they did not know they were fake (if they indeed were), the real blame should go to the booking agent who falsely represented themselves. My guess is that's where any lagal responsibilty would fall. When you book an act you sign a standard contract. If the agent mis-represented who was being booked, then he's liable. How the hell are you supposed to know what the acts look like.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by boywonder77

I'm gonna take a guess here and say they probably have a lawyer on speed dial with the year their having. It's a shame their the ones that are taking the blame for our industries dirty little secret, but most likely they did not know they were fake (if they indeed were), the real blame should go to the booking agent who falsely represented themselves. My guess is that's where any lagal responsibilty would fall. When you book an act you sign a standard contract. If the agent mis-represented who was being booked, then he's liable. How the hell are you supposed to know what the acts look like.

ummmmmmmm you contact the record label, or just look on their site or just look on the lasgo site.... WOW that was hard... they are going down.................

I actually find your rantings pretty funny, but you might be pushing a little too hard on this one. You may be in south beach now but sooner or later you'll be back, and you might be sorry you fucked with a mans livelyhood. Not to mention all the people who work there. Trust me their are clubs and owners I can't fucking stand for legitamate reasons, I just don't go there, not talk this much shit. Their seems to be some alterior motive here. If i was petey I'd have your fucking legs broken.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by boywonder77

I actually find your rantings pretty funny, but you might be pushing a little too hard on this one. You may be in south beach now but sooner or later you'll be back, and you might be sorry you fucked with a mans livelyhood. Not to mention all the people who work there. Trust me their are clubs and owners I can't fucking stand for legitamate reasons, I just don't go there, not talk this much shit. Their seems to be some alterior motive here. If i was petey I'd have your fucking legs broken.

my posts had nothing to do with it..... the record company knew a long time ago........... my posts were only to the cpers who were getting lied too... why did this get moved... fuck this, i'm putting it back up......

Originally posted by skeemr4

Hey Saleen, just fyi, Merge was pretty packed this weekend....there were like 10 people in XS...I kinda felt bad for eddie.

Just for your information Merge was packed but XS still had over 1000 people. XS can hold 1600 people and Merge can hold 700 or so... Where did you come up with 10 people? Get your facts straight....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

Just for your information Merge was packed but XS still had over 1000 people. XS can hold 1600 people and Merge can hold 700 or so... Where did you come up with 10 people? Get your facts straight....

cody the truth is out there, we know the type of place they run over at merge/metro.... Jersey Joel and people like you have done a stand up job last winter and word is this summer as well... One day merge will understand that honesty is the best policy... I may see you end of july.... not sure yet....

ps my brother is gonna find you this weekend... he said thanks..

Originally posted by cody05

I agree. Xs was busy on Saturday.