Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what has happened to joeys in clifton

what is happening to joeys in clifton

next they will have video games in there........oops already happened... next maybe theyll run some of the bartenders outta there that actually care about the place with nonsense crap like gettin new managers that know nothing about the business and just wanna make waves...........oops that has happened too

bring back the original joeys thurday party atmosphere and watch the people come back enough of high drink prices bring them down where they were let the bartenders have fun. i wanna know if im buying shots that some are gonna be brought back for me.

back in the joeys thursday day everyone was haviong fun behind the bar on the bar and on my side the customer side of the bar.................keep sports on the tvs all night so that we haveing somethin to stare at when it isnt a womens breast, not that crap that has been on the past few weeks with promos for nights that we dont care about and what is with that tall manager yellin and getting in the faces of some of the bartenders in front of customers that is bad for business.

ive been hearing complaints from new customers old customer and employees we alll want the old thursaday back

Originally posted by sheckyis

next they will have video games in there........oops already happened... next maybe theyll run some of the bartenders outta there that actually care about the place with nonsense crap like gettin new managers that know nothing about the business and just wanna make waves...........oops that has happened too

bring back the original joeys thurday party atmosphere and watch the people come back enough of high drink prices bring them down where they were let the bartenders have fun. i wanna know if im buying shots that some are gonna be brought back for me.

back in the joeys thursday day everyone was haviong fun behind the bar on the bar and on my side the customer side of the bar.................keep sports on the tvs all night so that we haveing somethin to stare at when it isnt a womens breast, not that crap that has been on the past few weeks with promos for nights that we dont care about and what is with that tall manager yellin and getting in the faces of some of the bartenders in front of customers that is bad for business.

ive been hearing complaints from new customers old customer and employees we alll want the old thursaday back

Two finger snaps and back around you tell'um!! Sheet!!

Originally posted by sheckyis

next they will have video games in there........oops already happened...

Video games in a club? Are you kidding me??? I haven't been to Joey's in so long... the last time I went there it sucked... I used to go there almost every Thursday and I absolutely loved it there... I wish it was the way it used to be... if it gets good again... I will definitely go back... :D

Originally posted by dancensmile

Video games in a club? Are you kidding me??? I haven't been to Joey's in so long... the last time I went there it sucked... I used to go there almost every Thursday and I absolutely loved it there... I wish it was the way it used to be... if it gets good again... I will definitely go back... :D

Believe me, when it gets good again I am definetely telling you and ur ass is going to be up here, but for now...........:(

We have made many changes for Joeys Thursdays so that we can get it back to the way it used to be. First of all, we got rid of all of the video games and snack machines. We have a lot of big things planned for future Thursdays. This fall Joeys will be just as good as it always was, but that doesn't mean that it will be dead all summer. We give $1 drinks from 9-11. And 2 for 1 shots all night long. It is definetly a great place to get drunk real cheap. Also, any people from club planet that pm me their names before 7:00 pm Thursday will get comped at the door. PLease feel free to write any sugestions that you would like to see Thursdays at Joeys.