Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg I Finally Rolled !!!!!!!

romy20

WOW, and that was so unexpected too!

I went out thursday and got 3 bin ladens, I took 2 at the same time (plugged one and swallowed the other), and 15 minutes later, wowww i was fucked uppp.

I havent rolled like that since I cant even remember.

I thought I was a lost cause lol

The only bad part was that my legs felt like rubber so I coulnt even dance, but thats what usually used to happen to me anyways.

I know that other people have had these pills, what did you think of them?

BTW, there was alotta jaw clenching with them omg, the next day my mouth was alllll bitten up =(

something wierd about it was that my friend took one and he didnt hardly anything, and he hardly rolls , but i guess everyone is different.

If I don't bring something to chew on my mouth is raw for days afterwards, I can't eat anything and the skin is literally peeling off my cheeks (yummy). Really got sick of going through a bag of blow pops and gum is a definite no one your mouth dries up, and while a straw will last you 10 minutes it isn't exactly the coolest thing to have hanging out of your mouth all night. Anyone have some good suggestions for a chew toy? Ice is always good at several points throughout the night but it's hard to keep a cup of it around me for very long. Post some suggestions preezzz.

If I don't bring something to chew on my mouth is raw for days afterwards, I can't eat anything and the skin is literally peeling off my cheeks (yummy). Really got sick of going through a bag of blow pops and gum is a definite no one your mouth dries up, and while a straw will last you 10 minutes it isn't exactly the coolest thing to have hanging out of your mouth all night. Anyone have some good suggestions for a chew toy? Ice is always good at several points throughout the night but it's hard to keep a cup of it around me for very long. Post some suggestions preezzz.

I can usually dance for the first two hours of a roll and then I'm a serious lounger, post me up by the speakers please and let me chill with a lady. Yer not alone on that one.

Originally posted by romy20

WOW, and that was so unexpected too!

I went out thursday and got 3 bin ladens, I took 2 at the same time (plugged one and swallowed the other),

what do you mean by "plugged"

do you mean plugged it up your ass?

i heard of a kid doin that down the shore one time and he was way mangled.

if you don't mean up your hoohoo please explain plugged

------------------------------------------------

yah they mean up the ass...as in saposatory (sp?)...i used to like to roll and all..but im not about to stick a ill up my ass to do it...if i dont get off on eatin them then fuck that...

guess girls could always plug it up their pussys...all u need is a mucus membrane and itll get into your blood stream...

Originally posted by gambitrah

------------------------------------------------

yah they mean up the ass...as in saposatory (sp?)...i used to like to roll and all..but im not about to stick a ill up my ass to do it...if i dont get off on eatin them then fuck that...

guess girls could always plug it up their pussys...all u need is a mucus membrane and itll get into your blood stream...

yeah she means ass. there's a lot of blood vessels back there, so the pill hits you a lot harder. i don't do it but know people that do. some of my friends that roll too much can onlly feel it if they plug it lol.