Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Allston boys

kaydup

Yeah, you definitely need some Allston gear. I could use a shirt or two while I still live in Allston (although I fully plan on sporting the Allston t-shirt when I move).

What can I say... Allston will forever be in my heart :heart:

Tip for finding good paraphanalia.... the Stop & Shop next to MVP sports. :idea: I kid you not....

I always shop there for my food. My boy Manuel hold it down in the deli section. I always have to go there cause they are the only grocery gig in town that sells boars head products. His skillz are always on point. WTG manuel !

I was let down by the produce selection yesterday though. The peaches, plums and nectarines all looked like shit. It's in season now..they should be fresh :mad:

Originally posted by djresident

i'm moving to Kelton (across from Our House) on September 1...meet up anyone?? :)

I live on the same block/same side of the street as Our House.

Unfortunately I move out the day you move in :(

I'd still be up for Our House though... maybe before the 1st of September or something.

Originally posted by djresident

ah yea, i'd be up for a little our house on the first :pint:

a friend of mine lives of quint st. off of glenville, i've been chillin there a lot this summer...i just got back from a nice dinner @ the avenue...mmmmm...

ahahah...I live right on glenville ! Anytime you want to have a field trip to a local Allston drinking establishment, let me know.

Our House owns, especailly during the summer when it's not as crowded.