Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$4Bil

pgiddy

i KNOW

that was the first thing i saw this morning too

the market's gone tank AGAIN today

btw pgiddy...of course i know the market's been down this entire year...i am just now posting about it:mad:

anyway, this'll prolly push the market BELOW the post-sep 11 lows:(:(:(:(

Originally posted by pgiddy

yeah so I'm very happy to be at work today:rolleyes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44367-2002Jun25.html

The good news is might be able to get on the news, we got TV cameras all over....live at 5.......:2guns::biggun::gang::shoot:

yo mmy bad i didnt call you back, i lost my cell phone...actually fell between the seat of my boys car and i didnt know it, didnt realize it...i was...:drunk: andh i g h.

Hahaha. I love how they say they "improperly accounted" for $3.8 bil. How the fuck do you misplace $3.8 bil.

Stock market sucks. Real Estate is where it's at these days. I got out of the market three years ago to buy my house. I would've lost $20K easily in the stock market. Instead, I made close to $100K on my house. Makes the thought of having to sell it if I lose my job a lot more bearable. :(

Yeah I was thinking real estate and was actually about to start my own thing, but I think that's the next industry to tank, and it's a bigger risk. You should see the propaganda they are still telling us, I would love to post the internal email, but that is highly unethical and possibly illegal.

Jimi-jack don't worry about it.......

Yes millie the market HAS been down, but we already know that, RIGHT:mad: :laugh: