Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Heat Index !!!

Originally posted by sweepy

It must be so hot behind your desk at work Bitch to me when you work outside all day!!!!! THANK YOU

i don't think i remember seeing anywhere where i was BITCHING about it and complaining .... i clearly made a statement about it being INSANE !!

i find it to be quite amusing that people who do physical work think that us people who sit behind a desk all day have it so easy.

i'd like to see anyone of you try to do my job !!!! you work 50 hour weeks setting up multi-million dollar budgets and you spend 10 hours a day analyzing the shit out of financial reports and budget forcasting and then talk to me. remind you - this coming holiday weekend happens to be our year end so why don't you come to work with me on the 4th and 5th as well, i'm sure the AC will feel really GREAT then while eveyone else is at the beach !!!!

i don't think anybody's job is any less harder than the next persons - so please don't insult me by saying all i do is sit in the AC all day behind my desk !!!!

be nice sweepy !!!

:(

Originally posted by nabuc1

No people who work outside have every right to BITCH and BITCH the loudest. I feel for the construction workers I saw on my way to work this morning.

i think it sucks that they have to work in this heat as well and yes they do have every right in the world to bitch but hey it isn't my fault that they chose that line of profession !!!

Im sure you do work hard.I like my job.When you would like to weld outside on pipe and cut shit with a torch give me a call. Bye the way I'll be thinking of you on the 4th and 5th when Im on the beach, but you right I did chose my profession an you picked yours. I'll think of you when Im at surf club haha Local 9 all the way

Originally posted by sweepy

Im sure you do work hard.I like my job.When you would like to weld outside on pipe and cut shit with a torch give me a call. Bye the way I'll be thinking of you on the 4th and 5th when Im on the beach, but you right I did chose my profession an you picked yours. I'll think of you when Im at surf club haha Local 9 all the way

and you give me a call when you would like to review about ten to fifteen $6 billion dollar budgets, anaylzye them and then prepare about a 30-35 page report for each of them on how this $$ is going to cover a job that costs 3x's what we are allowed to spend.

and while you are at the surf club on the 4th and 5th - think of me, just like i will be thinking of you tommorow when it's about 110 outside with 95% humidity !!!

p.s. SPONGE BOB sucks !!!

(lot's of laughs)