Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stardo Shot

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody loves stardo I only got 4 shot suggestions.

Thanks to the ones that did post suggestions.

Pea's help me choose from these 4 the winning shot.

• some grey goose vodka with a splash of pine apple...we can call it....the "stardo pingoo shot by neena

• The Stardonator: Jack Daniels, Blackhaus, So-co, Scotch, Baileys and a splash of coke......that should do the trick oh yeah lets throw some Tequila in there for some special effects: ie: projectile vomiting by stiffy

• Where's Stardo?

Ingredients: Malibu - Bailey's - Kettle One by danfury

• Stardorade: Vodka, tonic and a splash of O.J.(chilled) by stiff

If you're going to have a shot named after you Star, its got to be sweet!

Shot: Shining Stardo - So-Co, Triple Sec, Bacardi Limon' (or Absolut Citron) and Lime Juice ?

Careful I'm no bartender, although I like to get fk'd up!

We'll save the expertise for Z @ Surf...

and Ceeotter @ Tempts. By njdionsys

•

:( :(

Originally posted by stardo

Nobody loves stardo I only got 4 shot suggestions.

Thanks to the ones that did post suggestions.

Pea's help me choose from these 4 the winning shot.

• some grey goose vodka with a splash of pine apple...we can call it....the "stardo pingoo shot by neena

• The Stardonator: Jack Daniels, Blackhaus, So-co, Scotch, Baileys and a splash of coke......that should do the trick oh yeah lets throw some Tequila in there for some special effects: ie: projectile vomiting by stiffy

• Where's Stardo?

Ingredients: Malibu - Bailey's - Kettle One by danfury

• Stardorade: Vodka, tonic and a splash of O.J.(chilled) by stiff

If you're going to have a shot named after you Star, its got to be sweet!

Shot: Shining Stardo - So-Co, Triple Sec, Bacardi Limon' (or Absolut Citron) and Lime Juice ?

Careful I'm no bartender, although I like to get fk'd up!

We'll save the expertise for Z @ Surf...

and Ceeotter @ Tempts. By njdionsys

•

:( :(

I love ya Star, but I don't think I'm going to make it this weekend. I'm really sorry, I have to meet a new client monday morning and do not want to be mooshod and braindead, all redeyed and stupified. Don't think that will make a good impression. But I am taking the next 2 mondays off, hopefully will see everyone then.

I like the shining stardo, it sounds really good...........do about 6 or 7 shots for me................pees

Originally posted by stiffler

I love ya Star, but I don't think I'm going to make it this weekend. I'm really sorry, I have to meet a new client monday morning and do not want to be mooshod and braindead, all redeyed and stupified. Don't think that will make a good impression. But I am taking the next 2 mondays off, hopefully will see everyone then.

I like the shining stardo, it sounds really good...........do about 6 or 7 shots for me................pees

I understand!!:( I will do some for you!!!

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE SO LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR POST THE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE.

STARDOLICIOUS IS THE WINNER BUT ZEE HAD A GREAT IDEA TO KEEP THE INGREDS A SECRECT TILL SUNDAY NIGHT. LETS SEE WHO KNOWS THERE BOOZ AND CAN FIGURE IT OUT.

Originally posted by stardo

I understand!!:( I will do some for you!!!

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE SO LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR POST THE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE.

STARDOLICIOUS IS THE WINNER BUT ZEE HAD A GREAT IDEA TO KEEP THE INGREDS A SECRECT TILL SUNDAY NIGHT. LETS SEE WHO KNOWS THERE BOOZ AND CAN FIGURE IT OUT.

as for the shit talking on the other post

my vote goes to

stardo takes it i the eye

ingredients

some protein some alchohol if i drink that day some of this some of that main ingredient dave

take it in the eye

love always

dave xoxoxox

Originally posted by trewguy

my vote goes to

ingredients

some protein some alchohol if i drink that day some of this some of that main ingredient dave

take it in the eye

love always

dave xoxoxox

your a dork

my vote goes to

ingredients

take it in the eye

love always

dave xoxoxox

NOW THATS FUNNY!

Star and Z...

I cant promise ('cuz I am really really busy at work, possibly even working Sunday and the 4th too), but I am going to try to get to Surf late Sunday night around 8-9 for some shots!'

Beleive me I'd much rather be doing shots among smiling faces than staring into a computer screen for hours, but new business is a lot better than no business.

Originally posted by vip-tech

VIP-TECH

JOEY SLIKKS

FFF

BABYFACE CASTINER AKA DOUBLE JOE-7

MIKE DUH HAT

TOMMY TEMPTS

STIFFLER

JUGGULATOR

LOUIE LIMOS

MORE WARRIORS SOON TO FOLLOW

You can add a couple more to the list

This week I am roling deep

Myself aka Badass

All american Dave

Basketball Steve

Bobby G aka Scarface

Tommy Pickles

Dante dons

Johnny Punani

Jack the ripper

Originally posted by njdionysus

Star and Z...

I cant promise ('cuz I am really really busy at work, possibly even working Sunday and the 4th too), but I am going to try to get to Surf late Sunday night around 8-9 for some shots!'

Beleive me I'd much rather be doing shots among smiling faces than staring into a computer screen for hours, but new business is a lot better than no business.

Work comes first hunny. Try and come if you can!!!

Well be waiting!!!!!

this dork is going to sing happy bday to u while we are in the birthday suits and im going to spank your hiny for each yr and i pinch for every inch u take

Ummm getting very tired of you. I dont know you. No one knows you. I joke with vip tech cause he is a friend of neena's.

So go entertain yourself with someone else.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stardo are you going to Sandbar tonight

Im hanging out with a buddy of mine tonight for my b-day.

So its between sand bar and r bar.

I know what you look like I'll track you down if im there!!!

If not I will see you Sunday.

Originally posted by jennijugs

I REMEBER MEETING YOU .... I WAS COMPLETLEY HAMMERED THOUGH SO I AM SURE I SAID SOMETHING STUPID ... ME AND STIFFLER HAD AROUGH WEEKEND AND MY BRAIN IS STILL NOT RIGHT ... BUT COME SUN I AM SURE MY ASS WILL BE AT SURF CELEBRATING WITH YOU :D

Jenny are you saying that you were fucked up come on that can't be jenny:beer: :vomit3::clap::beer: a WARRIOR you are jenny the first women WARRIOR you should be proud...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARDO...i don't know you but if you know my friends your a friend of mine...or maybe i do know you and i just don't know your clubplanet name...well juggs gather up your troops because it is time to take the new ride down the SHOOW ....JENNY ITS FO-SACHE YOU STEPPIN OONN....THAT IS SPELLED F-O-SACHE (FO-SACHE)

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Jenny are you saying that you were fucked up come on that can't be jenny:beer: :vomit3::clap::beer: a WARRIOR you are jenny the first women WARRIOR you should be proud...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARDO...i don't know you but if you know my friends your a friend of mine...or maybe i do know you and i just don't know your clubplanet name...well juggs gather up your troops because it is time to take the new ride down the SHOOW ....JENNY ITS FO-SACHE YOU STEPPIN OONN....THAT IS SPELLED F-O-SACHE (FO-SACHE)

Shall we expect The Grand Wizard JoeySlicks in the place to be Saturday Night?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

You can add a couple more to the list

This week I am roling deep

Myself aka Badass

All american Dave

Basketball Steve

Bobby G aka Scarface

Tommy Pickles

Dante dons

Johnny Punani

Jack the ripper

don't even lie !!!!!

TOMMY PICKLES !!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Thanks darlin!!!!!