Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Saleen Schedule for July 3...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

12am: Bliss Party

3:30am: leaving Bliss party

4am Entering Space for Deepdish

7am: Waxing some pig that I hooked up with on the dance floor

8am: kicking her out and giving her a couple bucks for the bus...

Originally posted by saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: ...never a dull moment

Originally posted by saleen351

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

Saleen - "What Planet are You On?" Your missing Howells, Go back to school and learn something about Music.

;)

its a money issue...

plus you are still mad at me for hating trance...:D

dj dekan,

you need to learn about music....howells is wicked...don't get me wrong...seen him many times but too have parks & wilson (the forefathers of progressive house, the djs sasha said were one of his inspirations too start spinning), quivver ( twist & shout -need I say more?), slacker ( crobar - 2 yrs ago wmc - best set I've ever heard), tarrantella (true tribal funk!), and kelvin andrews (last yrs patio set @space was fucking awsome!) - oh yeah - and Jon Cowan - heard him for the first time in quite a while last saturday @ level. no wonder he is a renaissance resident... hard to believe how much jon has grown since the groovejet days..he absolutely destroyed the place... Anyways, if your serious about music...bliss is the place... howells will be back and crobar is getting old anyways...it will be refreshing to have all this talent under one roof.. for those of you who know - cya wed @ bliss

herby:tongue: :D :D :tongue::hat:

Originally posted by herby

dj dekan,

you need to learn about music....howells is wicked...don't get me wrong...seen him many times but too have parks & wilson (the forefathers of progressive house, the djs sasha said were one of his inspirations too start spinning), quivver ( twist & shout -need I say more?), slacker ( crobar - 2 yrs ago wmc - best set I've ever heard), tarrantella (true tribal funk!), and kelvin andrews (last yrs patio set @space was fucking awsome!) - oh yeah - and Jon Cowan - heard him for the first time in quite a while last saturday @ level. no wonder he is a renaissance resident... hard to believe how much jon has grown since the groovejet days..he absolutely destroyed the place... Anyways, if your serious about music...bliss is the place... howells will be back and crobar is getting old anyways...it will be refreshing to have all this talent under one roof.. for those of you who know - cya wed @ bliss

Ummm, I think that Dekan and Saleen were just joking, ongoing thing...call off the hounds man!

Crobar is old, more like a senior citizens home, but I know that I am looking forward to seeing Howells....to each his own....relax

dj dekan,

:rolleyes: pleaseeeeee ! Pete's going to howells; your going to the bliss party. get over it !! save the preaching for the pulpit !!

Originally posted by sobeton

:rolleyes: pleaseeeeee ! Pete's going to howells; your going to the bliss party. get over it !! save the preaching for the pulpit !!

:eek: ...i think i might just change my mind and go to Bliss....;):laugh: ...he preached a good sermon....Brother Sobeton, I rebuke thee!!!:laugh:

dj dekan,

DH - His last 4 compilations have been incredible.

Nubreed

NF1

Nf2

Renaisance Revelation

His programming is awesome and his mixing is super smooth.

Danny Howells has been one of DJ Magazine's top 20 DJs in the world for the last 3 years

Danny Howells has a monthly residency at Vinyl with DT.

Science Department has released some incedible tracks.

How could you possibly say someone that is going to see Danny howells is not serious about music?????

BTW, I've seen everyone on the bliss lineup with the exception of Slacker. So don't try that I don't know what I'm talking about line on me.

hey guys,

no need to list dh's acomplishments. I never tried to take anything away from him. Like I said, he is an amazing dj. As for preaching. Isn't that what these message boards are for? its an open forum for people to express their opinions...just as I have... if you have a problem with me preaching what I feel, then you should stop posting all together... you like howells...so do I But I think bliss is a better choice personally...nothing wrong with me posting my opinion on an open forum is there?... personally, I just think that paying the same amount too see numerous headliners at one event is a better deal than paying to see one, even if its danny howells. Bliss is putting on a true clubbing event...thats something that doesn't happen here in miami too often.. I apploud bliss and will support bliss no matter what on the 3rd.... Once again, its my opinion that you should support bliss too....but like I said, thats one mans opinion... Big thanks too the bliss crew for trying to do something good for the scene~:cool: :cool: :rolleyes::confused:

hey guys,

no need to list dh's acomplishments. I never tried to take anything away from him. Like I said, he is an amazing dj. As for preaching. Isn't that what these message boards are for? its an open forum for people to express their opinions...just as I have... if you have a problem with me preaching what I feel, then you should stop posting all together... you like howells...so do I But I think bliss is a better choice personally...nothing wrong with me posting my opinion on an open forum is there?... personally, I just think that paying the same amount too see numerous headliners at one event is a better deal than paying to see one, even if its danny howells. Bliss is putting on a true clubbing event...thats something that doesn't happen here in miami too often.. I apploud bliss and will support bliss no matter what on the 3rd.... Once again, its my opinion that you should support bliss too....but like I said, thats one mans opinion... Big thanks too the bliss crew for trying to do something good for the scene~:cool: :cool: :rolleyes::confused:

In your original post you said that if your serious about music then you should go to bliss. I'm a serious about music and I'm not going to bliss! If you want people to take what you say seriously then respect other peoples choices. You don't see me telling everyone that's going to the bliss party they're not serious about music.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

In your original post you said that if your a serious music lover then you should go to bliss. I'm a serious music lover and I'm not going to bliss! If you want people to take what you say seriously then respect other peoples choices. You don't see me telling everyone that's going to the bliss party they're not serious music lovers.

i am serious music lover and i am going to Cafe Iguana Kendall July 3....Salsa beats are the best!!! :laugh:

... personally, I just think that paying the same amount too see numerous headliners at one event is a better deal than paying to see one, even if its danny howells.

So.....the herbster is a bargain shopper eh???

Thought you were going to see the incredible wonderful fabulous "forefathers" because you are so musically educated?

you guys take this way to seriously....clubbing is supposed to be about fun...yes, I did say if your seroious about music go too bliss.. I was responding to dj dekans post saying - your not going to howells? go learn something about music...nobody got on his ass?? chill out guys...its in the name of fun!