Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official Saleen Schedule for July 3...

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by herby

....clubbing is supposed to be about fun...

Thats what Im talking about, its all about party and having fun.

Ive heard Howells before and his style got me boring after a while. Thats why Im going to SPACE to see fawking 'Taucher'

and them chill out with 'Deep Dish'.

It sounds like fun to mee.

STARS IN SPACE :D

you guys take this way to seriously....clubbing is supposed to be about fun...yes, I did say if your seroious about music go too bliss.. I was responding to dj dekans post saying - your not going to howells? go learn something about music...nobody got on his ass?? chill out guys...its in the name of fun!

My bad, I didn't realize Pete started all this shit :box:.

no worries mate - just like I said - its all in the name of fun... I will have a blast at bliss and I am sure whoever goes to bliss or howells is going to have an amazing night...its a shame they're on the same evening...

oh yeah - and steffi - nice to be rude...I am not a bargain shopper just know a good thing when I see it... I would rather hear many top djs for the price of one....I guess in this case I am a bargain shopper...anything wrong with that?? slacker, p&W and quivver all in the same room.....HOORAY!!

oh yeah - and steffi - nice to be rude...I am not a bargain shopper just know a good thing when I see it... I would rather hear many top djs for the price of one....I guess in this case I am a bargain shopper...anything wrong with that?? slacker, p&W and quivver all in the same room.....HOORAY!!

Ha! Wow, ok now this is plummeting into the 5th grade level of "nah nah nah nah nah" sh*t.

Ok dude, relax yourself. When you attack someone elses opinion, know that your gonna be criticized yourself...dekan was only kidding with saleen, and you took it seriously. I'll end it there.

Guest saleen351

wow you would think my schedule would not cuase so much drama...:D

Right now i'm still going to level then space, no one has made an outstanding argument for howells at space...

ps everyone said any way deepdish blow howells away... < though this will end up in drama........

its a shame they're on the same evening...

It really is a shame:( Miguel Migs and DH are my favorites, if it were any other circumstance I would definitely be attending the Bliss party. Have fun at the party :D I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

wow - this definitely has turned into drama...its humerous though...thanks too all of you for the support... herby - your a man of conviction...I've known you for ages and you've always supported me...I appreciate it and I will see you on the 3rd.. I will be buy the record store later... as for the rest of you, for those who come too bliss - can't wait too see you - for those of you at howells wish you were with us but its your choice.. hey saleen - send me an email dude - the dd responce will definitely stir some people up..can't wait to see the replys.... anyways, look forward to your email and we'll have a drink on the 3rd...you should stay a bit later though - slacker plays 3-5 - he's fucking awsome - I am sure all of us will go to space afterwords anyways...join us..

thanks again for the support

Jon

jon@blissproductions.com

Here's an idea:

- Fawk Crobar

- Fawk LEVEL

- Fawk Space

----------->let's all go to Iguana Cantina and listen to some Darude! :letsgo:

There is all kinds of great stuff going down on the 3rd, everyone just make sure they post a proper review of the evenings festivities!

Originally posted by saleen351

wow you would think my schedule would not cuase so much drama...:D

Right now i'm still going to level then space, no one has made an outstanding argument for howells at space...

ps everyone said any way deepdish blow howells away... < though this will end up in drama........

Bliss party - dark, techy, hard pounding progressive wax.

Danny Howells - spins a little bit of everything.

Judging by your posts about music saleen, I'd say check out the bliss party.

Originally posted by joeygk

Here's an idea:

- Fawk Crobar

- Fawk LEVEL

- Fawk Space

----------->let's all go to Iguana Cantina and listen to some Darude! :letsgo:

Joey we will have to leave early..I want to avoid lines. you know serious music lovers love IC..:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

wow - this definitely has turned into drama...its humerous though...thanks too all of you for the support... herby - your a man of conviction...I've known you for ages and you've always supported me...I appreciate it and I will see you on the 3rd.. I will be buy the record store later... as for the rest of you, for those who come too bliss - can't wait too see you - for those of you at howells wish you were with us but its your choice.. hey saleen - send me an email dude - the dd responce will definitely stir some people up..can't wait to see the replys.... anyways, look forward to your email and we'll have a drink on the 3rd...you should stay a bit later though - slacker plays 3-5 - he's fucking awsome - I am sure all of us will go to space afterwords anyways...join us..

thanks again for the support

Jon

jon@blissproductions.com

i have been waiting to see who and how many of us in my crew are going... but don't worry as soon as i figure it out i'll let you know...

ps what dd post? < you lost me on that one...

Deep Dish is good, but nothing spectacular, they were alright during WMC @ Space, again nothing spectacular. They come down here often.

As far as Howells, Nick, I dont know what your thinking, but whatever, ill see you @ Space then ill rub in what just went on at Crobar...............PURE MAYHEM.