Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:: Ml2k1

Originally posted by endurance

YOU PEOPLE ALL NEED TO RELAX BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO GET IT CLEARED UP CAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING IT AND I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE THE ONE TO CLEAR NOT TRYING TO CAUSE DRAMA LIKE OTHER ON THIS BOARD

:bigfinge::3some::biggun:

I agree, who gives a fuck.. Lasgo represented 1% of my night there, I don't give a shit if it was real or not. If it was fake that was amazing..... b/c there was no lip syching or any bullshit..

The facts of the night: Richie went off- Place went nuts:

SHUT AND DANCE..... simple...

YOU PEOPLE ALL NEED TO RELAX BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO GET IT CLEARED UP CAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING IT AND I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE THE ONE TO CLEAR NOT TRYING TO CAUSE DRAMA LIKE OTHER ON THIS BOARD

I hear where you're coming from, but YOU CANT GET ANYTHING CLEARED UP ON CP. . .good luck trying sweetheart. . .;)

Guest saleen351

I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS ALL SETTLED (NO DRAMA PLEASE) WHAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT LASGO ALL HONESTY BECAUSE ON CLUBPLANET WE ALL BELIEVE YOU AND LISTEN TO YOU SO WHATS THE DEAL.............

:party::finger2::biggun:

he legally can't post about it..... the record company has been looking at CP for a while.... so i'm told....

and it does matter, some of you idiots don't understand business and how it works... Think about really hard why it did and should matter....

Originally posted by saleen351

he legally can't post about it..... the record company has been looking at CP for a while.... so i'm told....

and it does matter, some of you idiots don't understand business and how it works... Think about really hard why it did and should matter....

I agree 100%. the primary issue is not "who cares i had a good time". that is the most off the wall logic i have ever heard. If a club promotes that someone will be there & its a hoax, thats the issue.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommyarmani

I agree 100%. the primary issue is not "who cares i had a good time". that is the most off the wall logic i have ever heard. If a club promotes that someone will be there & its a hoax, thats the issue.

i'm glad you understand, others do too, they just like their free shots at merge therefore won't post.. But i'll be 100% honest with everyone, the clubs down there compete, each club sends in "spies" to see what each other is doing... If this hoax makes people go to merge over the other clubs then their unethical business pratice awarded them... And with enron, global xing, worldcom and even the small business which make up 90% of our economy we have seen this hurts people... i'm sure merge will continue with a decent crowd since the majority of people don't have a clue they saw a fake performance. But i'm sure things will go back to normal, we all know one night can steam roll into a whole season... Which is not fair to the guys that compete on the up and up............ It should be let the best club win... not lets cheat our way to the top....

we all know why i did this, there is no secret... but i proved that i didn't throw up lies to you cpers... i spoke the truth and you can't argue with that........

i'm glad you understand, others do too, they just like their free shots at merge therefore won't post.. But i'll be 100% honest with everyone, the clubs down there compete, each club sends in "spies" to see what each other is doing... If this hoax makes people go to merge over the other clubs then their unethical business pratice awarded them... And with enron, global xing, worldcom and even the small business which make up 90% of our economy we have seen this hurts people... i'm sure merge will continue with a decent crowd since the majority of people don't have a clue they saw a fake performance. But i'm sure things will go back to normal, we all know one night can steam roll into a whole season... Which is not fair to the guys that compete on the up and up............ It should be let the best club win... not lets cheat our way to the top....

we all know why i did this, there is no secret... but i proved that i didn't throw up lies to you cpers... i spoke the truth and you can't argue with that........

Are you kidding me saleen.....Your comparing this to Enron and Worldcom........You just proved yourself to be a total idiot.....Now shut the fuck up you jackass!!!!!!!

Saleen, maybe the clubs you are "associated" with send in "spies"!? Who gives you your info. I legally cant post about it? Are you FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you want to talk about competing fairley? Think of all the so called"rumors" (actual lies)that went aroumd last summer about Merge. THAT WAS UNFAIR!!!!And where do you think they came from?.............WE ARE NOT COMPETING WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking about winning,(winning what? and you dont have a hidden agenda?) stop talking about who is on the "up and up"( you HAVE to be kidding me with that one)I have said it a million times. saleen, stop the drama that you are tryong to start between all the clubs. Its not happing as far as we are concerened.There was no hoax! GET OVER IT! As you said , the performance was not even advertisied on the radio.So Do you really think thats why everyone came? Do you think it was an accident all those people showed up? There was people on this board that had no clue there was a performance.It was an Anniversary PARTY, ya know, an EVENT? And we really dont hold to much weight on radio advertising with our crowd.That might be the form of advertising that YOU may be accustomed to, its obviously not the ONLY form that is effective.......

George b.

STOP THE DRAMA

George, Seriously...Just ignore his posts....

Its CRYSTAL Clear that he is representing a "certain club". Until someone from "that certain club" replies then you shouldn't even bother replying to his posts....

IT's just a waste of your time, and the board's time....

NOw if someone from the clubs that we know truly represents that specific club, then I would reply to that.... but this kid lives in Florida, and doesn't have daily contact with us. He is simply being used as a puppet or a vandriliquist....

Saleen, like I said before, and I'll say it again..... NEver have I ever had a problem with anyone on the board, but the way you talk about Metro/Merge - Petey/George is WAY OUT OF CONTEXT...and it scares me that random people read your BS and might actually believe it.

YOu have a great knowledge of music, and you definitely know a lot about the club industry in general...... But Trying to destroy an Image of a club by posting the SAME SHIT EVERYDAY is Ridiculous....

YOu pointed out whatever you found out, FINE........ WHO CARES..... YOU DIDN"T NEED TO POST IT 25 million times. If you ever met George, or Pete, you would never have posted all this shit that you did..... They are great people, and would never in any way try to cheat their customers...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

There was no hoax! GET OVER IT!

well explain why the president of the recrod company posted on his own site that it was fake...EXPLAIN THAT TO EVERYONE... DON'T TYPE A LONG DRAWN OUT LETS HATE SALEEN POST, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.. EVEN BONNSOLID POSTED IT WAS FAKE.... HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND SAY THERE WAS NO HOAX? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS... YOU CAN'T.... HERE IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT WROTE AND I'LL PUT THE LINK UP FOR EVERYONE AGAIN!!!

Posted by Cory Robbins on 6/24/2002, 11:50 pm

There is a group appearing at some NY/NJ clubs that claim to be

Lasgo or LazGo.

This group has nothing to do with our Lasgo who are currently

in Europe.

Posted by John Parker on 6/25/2002, 5:40 pm , in reply to "Beware of fake Lasgo or LazGo!"

If you are unsure if your seeing the real Lasgo, go to www.lasgo.be where you can see the groups touring information. The real Lasgo has no plans on being in the US until August as they are currently on tour in Europe.

jp

http://www.robbinsent.com

click on messageboards and scroll down....

those posts are exactly whoat sdeelite posted on the music board and jersey forum, since she works there...

I am gonna love this response............

Are you being sued, yes or no.... just type one... cause i know for a fact you are...

the booking agent for usa is:

Bookings USA:

Brad Entertainment

David Brady

001/416.963.08.00

i'll let anyone call them and ask for yourselves...

no drama just facts... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH MERGE!!!

DOUBT I'LL GET A RESPONSE TO ANSWER THESE ALLEGATIONS..

oh, AND THIS WAS THE ONLY WEEK MERGE DIDN'T ADVERTISE ON KTU!!!HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

Saleen,

Get your shit straight. I can name you three bookign agencies in the US that are pushing Lasgo. One of which started takeing dates over four months ago. A canadian booking agent can not take dates in US as I stated earlier, so who is the booking agent teaming up with?? That was the reason of the whole Ian Van Dahl fuck up last time and it has also happened with Sarina Paris and many others.

I understand you spoke to whoever you spoke to but I just found out a few weeks ago when I was managing Riverstreet we got a fake Andrea Brown. The bitch came in lip-synched and ran out the fuckin door after doin a 3 minute radio version for 4 thou. The friday party wasnt too strong and it was packed on this particular night. What should i have done?? I just found out recently almost 2 months after the fact. Sue the bookign agent, refund customers money, what Saleen you have all the answers. If Merge did get duped which hasnt been confirmed nor denied because no one has seen lasgo, why dont you make a stink about their booking agent because I think it may be the same one that fucked me.

You must really be fucking bored in sobe if this all you can do is talk to your brothers about what Merge is doing and how many people. You my friend are a pathetic loser.

STOP BEING JEALOUS OF PETEYK GEORGE AND THE METRO/MERGE FAM. AND GO KILL YA SELF DICK.

:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

Saleen,

Get your shit straight. I can name you three bookign agencies in the US that are pushing Lasgo. One of which started takeing dates over four months ago. A canadian booking agent can not take dates in US as I stated earlier, so who is the booking agent teaming up with?? That was the reason of the whole Ian Van Dahl fuck up last time and it has also happened with Sarina Paris and many others.

I understand you spoke to whoever you spoke to but I just found out a few weeks ago when I was managing Riverstreet we got a fake Andrea Brown. The bitch came in lip-synched and ran out the fuckin door after doin a 3 minute radio version for 4 thou. The friday party wasnt too strong and it was packed on this particular night. What should i have done?? I just found out recently almost 2 months after the fact. Sue the bookign agent, refund customers money, what Saleen you have all the answers. If Merge did get duped which hasnt been confirmed nor denied because no one has seen lasgo, why dont you make a stink about their booking agent because I think it may be the same one that fucked me.

You must really be fucking bored in sobe if this all you can do is talk to your brothers about what Merge is doing and how many people. You my friend are a pathetic loser.

STOP BEING JEALOUS OF PETEYK GEORGE AND THE METRO/MERGE FAM. AND GO KILL YA SELF DICK.

:blown:

kosta you ever buy drugs before? What do u do when you buy pot? You smell it, you feel it, you smoke a little maybe, you ask your friends about the dealer. Now why do u do that? you don't want to get ripped off. Its YOUR responsibilty to call the label and ask, we are talking 10 mins out of your day... have them fax you or email you a picture... compare the singer who shows up... no wonder you keep getting fired... you must take responsibility for your actions and club... merge claimed they asked the people when they got out of the limo.. < thats what we call, covering your ass if you get caught...

kosta you ever buy drugs before? What do u do when you buy pot? You smell it, you feel it, you smoke a little maybe, you ask your friends about the dealer. Now why do u do that? you don't want to get ripped off. Its YOUR responsibilty to call the label and ask, we are talking 10 mins out of your day... have them fax you or email you a picture... compare the singer who shows up... no wonder you keep getting fired... you must take responsibility for your actions and club... merge claimed they asked the people when they got out of the limo.. < thats what we call, covering your ass if you get caught...

You dont stop do you. Ive managed clubs all over the country. Ive booked thousands of acts. When you have a single company you use repeatedly it is called establishing a business relationship. Where if they dont get the deposit by the 5 pm deadline they'll extend courtesy and say hey no biggie whenever you can get it to us. So, you feel like there is a bond when youve been dealing with one company for years. NOBODY IN THIS BUSINESS ASKS FOR A PICTURE and have you ever tried calling a record label. They dont want to be bothered. Unless you know someone at the particular label (or in your case have drama related information that will cause a lawsuit on pure heresay and bullshit) they dont give the average joe the time of day. Even if your are a club manager and they are performing in your club. The label doesnt care about club bookings. This is menial for them they want shows, concerts, singles, and albums. Club performances beleive it or not are only up to 10% of the income of an artist. The rest comes from sposorships endorsments and moving product. Bottom line Id like to see one club owner or manager post on here that they called the label or booking agent for a photo of an artist and I'll call you a liar to your face. In some cases I've tried to get photo's for flyer design purposes and have been told numerous times .....unavailable. You take it for what its worth and move along.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen, maybe the clubs you are "associated" with send in "spies"!? Who gives you your info. I legally cant post about it? Are you FOR REAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you want to talk about competing fairley? Think of all the so called"rumors" (actual lies)that went aroumd last summer about Merge. THAT WAS UNFAIR!!!!And where do you think they came from?.............WE ARE NOT COMPETING WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking about winning,(winning what? and you dont have a hidden agenda?) stop talking about who is on the "up and up"( you HAVE to be kidding me with that one)I have said it a million times. saleen, stop the drama that you are tryong to start between all the clubs. Its not happing as far as we are concerened.There was no hoax! GET OVER IT! As you said , the performance was not even advertisied on the radio.So Do you really think thats why everyone came? Do you think it was an accident all those people showed up? There was people on this board that had no clue there was a performance.It was an Anniversary PARTY, ya know, an EVENT? And we really dont hold to much weight on radio advertising with our crowd.That might be the form of advertising that YOU may be accustomed to, its obviously not the ONLY form that is effective.......

George b.

STOP THE DRAMA

George...couldnt have said it better myself:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...Am i the only one wondering why someone living in Florida is so God Damn concerned with Jersey clubs anyway?????:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lesdig

George...couldnt have said it better myself:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...Am i the only one wondering why someone living in Florida is so God Damn concerned with Jersey clubs anyway?????:mad:

you're out of the loop, and we will leave it at that......... come sept you'll see......

Its not happing as far as we are concerened.There was no hoax! GET OVER IT! As you said , the performance was not even advertisied on the radio.So Do you really think thats why everyone came? Do you think it was an accident all those people showed up? There was people on this board that had no clue there was a performance.It was an Anniversary PARTY, ya know, an EVENT? And we really dont hold to much weight on radio advertising with our crowd.That might be the form of advertising that YOU may be accustomed to, its obviously not the ONLY form that is effective.......

George b.

STOP THE DRAMA

george i know you guys don't hold much weight to the radio but you guys do have a huge mailing list and everyone on it including me recieved merge one year anniv. with a live performance from lasgo and i know that holds much weight to merge and metros promotion if you can't anwser the question thats fine see you at metro tonight.........peace...............

:party::beer::biggun:

Guest saleen351

Its not happing as far as we are concerened.There was no hoax! GET OVER IT! As you said , the performance was not even advertisied on the radio.So Do you really think thats why everyone came? Do you think it was an accident all those people showed up? There was people on this board that had no clue there was a performance.It was an Anniversary PARTY, ya know, an EVENT? And we really dont hold to much weight on radio advertising with our crowd.That might be the form of advertising that YOU may be accustomed to, its obviously not the ONLY form that is effective.......

George b.

STOP THE DRAMA

if you can't anwser the question thats fine see you at metro tonight.........peace...............

:party::beer::biggun:

of course he can't......

no one can, all these so called experts won't post the truth nor can any of them explain what the record exec said....

Originally posted by unclebuc

Saleen,

Do yourself a favor.....Go out tonight and buy a girl a drink....cause its quite obvious that you my friend, really need to get laid!!!!!!

Saleen,

just to help you out

A GIRL IS A MAMMAL WITH BREASTS AND A VAGINA. BREAST SIZES VARY FROM WOMAN TO WOMAN (A WOMAN IS AN OLDER VERSION OF A GIRL)

NOW DONT CONFUSE THIS TYPE OF MAMMAL WITH THE ONE YOU ARE ACCUSTOMED TO WITH BITCH TITS AND A PENIS.

JUST THOUGHT ID HELP YOU OUT A LITTLE BECAUSE YOU NEED IT.