Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:: Ml2k1

that is it, it's over, it happened already, there is nothing we can do about it, whether it was a hoax or not. no one cares, people i talked to had a great time there, and that is really what matters, nothing else. on the business aspect it doesn't matter either it is not petey's fault. it is the booking agents fault, they gave the act to merge. they, the booking agent should get sued,(if it is even true), not the club where they performed.

:duel::flame::constipa:

Originally posted by clubline2k3

that is it, it's over, it happened already, there is nothing we can do about it, whether it was a hoax or not. no one cares, people i talked to had a great time there, and that is really what matters, nothing else. on the business aspect it doesn't matter either it is not petey's fault. it is the booking agents fault, they gave the act to merge. they, the booking agent should get sued,(if it is even true), not the club where they performed.

alright there buddy thanks but this has nothing to concern you

just worry about shark bar

:beer::biggun:

Guest saleen351

your clueless, they knew and were told prior to the performance which makes them liable.... that is why and how they are getting sued... makes sense doesn't it...

also every club in nj, long island and nyc were offered the performance for outrageous prices... only exit and merge bit. most knew it was fake, others couldn't afford them........

Saleen, please cut the fuckin shit already...everyone had a good time, noone is complaining but YOU...God it was last weekend, WHO HONESTLY GIVES A SHIT?!?!?!?! Dont you have anything better to do with your time then sit on the computer and mope and groan about petty,meaningless bullshit like this? GET OVER IT...MERGE WAS PACKED REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE...DEAL WITH IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP...THANK YOU:mad2: :unhappy:

General consensus on the board shows that

A. SALEEN IS AN ASSHOLE AND LITTLE PUSSY BITCH

B. THIS THREAD IS SO BEATEN DOWN ITS BORING

GET OVER IT. ITS OVER. NEXT WEEKEND IS HERE BUDDY WHAT METRO MERGE SHIT ARE YOU GONNA START NOW???

BTW DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE WOULD INTENTIONALLY BOOK AN ACT KNOWING ITS FAKE??? NOT FOR THE $$$ THEY PAID. AND I FOR ONE KNOW HOW MUCH THEY WERE BOOKING OUT LASGO FOR.

Saleen got his answer, he just does not like the answer. That is the last time i will say it. I went into more than enough detail already. Saleen, why dont you get on the booking agents ass's , do you think people book shows at the local 7-11? It is the booking agents that screw with the people..........meaning US. No more responses to this stupidity.

And to endurance......Glad to see you are on our mailing list. I think just about everyone (mostley ) is. You are totally correct. I was not saying we did not promote the night, WE PROMOTED THE HELL OUT OF IT.................but NOT on the radio.We havnt been on the radio for the last 3 weeks, no reasson for it. With such an extensive mailing list, we can get away with less radio advertising tham most clubs. ( you would be surprised on how much we spend on mailing)I was just pointing out the radio thing cause SALEEN was trying to say we werent on the radio cause of the show..........WRONG(again)And whoever is telling you(saleen) that that this was the 1st week we were not on the radio is lying, or does not really know.( your information has been proven to be WRONG more times than i can keep track of now a days.) For your information, we have not been on ktu for almost 3 weeks before the anniversary, but salenn will ignore that fact. Saleen, you really have to give it a rest..........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen got his answer, he just does not like the answer. That is the last time i will say it. I went into more than enough detail already. Saleen, why dont you get on the booking agents ass's , do you think people book shows at the local 7-11? It is the booking agents that screw with the people..........meaning US. No more responses to this stupidity.

but I told you days before the act that it was fake, so why the hell didn't you look into it? and on top of that everyone in the tristate area that is involved in clubs knew it was fake..... so why didn't you stop the act .... look at the time and date of the post........ it was friday, a whole day for you to download her pic and compare and call the real booking agencey and to look at their schedule....... whats the responds to this one???????

YOU KNEW IT WAS FAKE AND FOUND OUT BEFORE HAND BUT CONTINUED TO HOLD THE SHOW!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY I DID THIS.........

Originally posted by endurance

alright there buddy thanks but this has nothing to concern you

just worry about shark bar

listen ok, i was voicing my opinion, this is a messageboard for everyone that is a part of it, so tough guy, it is my concern, and my point was on the money.

:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

your clueless, they knew and were told prior to the performance which makes them liable.... that is why and how they are getting sued... makes sense doesn't it...

also every club in nj, long island and nyc were offered the performance for outrageous prices... only exit and merge bit. most knew it was fake, others couldn't afford them........

first of all, if you go into an electronic store(for example), and you buy a DVD player, now not knowing it was stolen by that owner of the store and sold it to you. who is liable dumb ass. The Owner of the store, not the Consumer. i can't stand idiots.:mad:

Guest saleen351

first of all, if you go into an electronic store(for example), and you buy a DVD player, now not knowing it was stolen by that owner of the store and sold it to you. who is liable dumb ass. The Owner of the store, not the Consumer. i can't stand idiots.:mad:

RIGHT BEFORE YOU WALK IN THAT STORE I TELL YOU ALL THOSE DVD ARE STOLEN, ARE YOU LIABLE NOW? YOU!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE TOLD BEFORE HAND,,, THATS THE POINT.. LEARN TO READ.....

Originally posted by endurance

you expected them to listen to you a person they don't know on clubplanet who is also known as a basher now calm down im a little perturbed about the whole situation but take it easy

ENdurance........ You are the fucking man!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Saleen,

Do yourself a favor.....Go out tonight and buy a girl a drink....cause its quite obvious that you my friend, really need to get laid!!!!!!

Now unclebuc you really are a not being to intelligent!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell would sleep with this pathetic loser!!!!!!!!! From what i am told he is a fat old man in his mid 30's balding just nasty looking....... with a deameanor to match........ the only way he will get fucked is if i we all chip in and buy him a vibrator and he shoves it deep up that ass and fucks himself:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have to say that most of you people are missing the point here. This is getting a little carried out of hand but it is bullshit. i for one normally go to Temptations on Saturday nights but because of this performance my girlfriend insisted on going to Merge. She is on Metro's mailing list and found out about the performance that way. If they knew it was a fake, and from what i am reading here they did, that is bullshit. i am sorry, but how can some chump in Florida find out the real deal and not the club owner or manager who is booking the act. i have been to Merge only two other times in the past two years and it was dead, but not this night. This tells me that most people came for the act as my girlfriend made me do. Is it fair to us? i understand that it is only one night out of my life but do not pull shit such as this to get people into your club. i will tell you this, i would not have been there if it were not for that act, nor will i go back if this is how they are going to continue to do things. Do not cheat the people. i for one can care less if the act was real or fake, but it is the fact that they lied. My girlfriend on the other hand is a little upset.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by traffic

i am sorry, but how can some chump in Florida find out the real deal and not the club owner or manager who is booking the act.

that is the best line i've ever read in this whole scandal.... that summed it up.........

that is the best line i've ever read in this whole scandal.... that summed it up.........

Youre right it summed up that you are a shit talking loser. Now get this post moved to DRAMA also Biotch

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

Youre right it summed up that you are a shit talking loser. Now get this post moved to DRAMA also Biotch

i am sorry, but how can some chump in Florida find out the real deal and not the club owner or manager who is booking the act.

Hey Salteen 351(lbs) why did you have the post of me bashing you moved. Did you start crying you little whore. Get summ mo vaseline because tomorrow I serving you another ass ripping.

Originally posted by laurie619

Leave him alone. . .He's doesnt have anything to do with the booking crap. . :D He's a poor shot guy that loves to get people mangled. . ;)

I agree with the leave him alone, but I hope you know George is the MANAGER of Merge/Metro also. Hes not just a bartender.

Originally posted by binoys

I agree with the leave him alone, but I hope you know George is the MANAGER of Merge/Metro also. Hes not just a bartender.

THANKS FOR THE 411. . .NEVER KNEW THAT, I guess you do learn something new everyday. . :D

BUT kostaP & saleen351 if you boyz dont make up I'm going to open a can of whoop ass on ya...;)

Originally posted by laurie619

THANKS FOR THE 411. . .NEVER KNEW THAT, I guess you do learn something new everyday. . :D

BUT kostaP & saleen351 if you boyz dont make up I'm going to open a can of whoop ass on ya...;)

Promise???!!!:spank: :spank: :spank: MMMMM, i think i'd like that from you!!!!:laugh: