Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Bodybuilders

sometimes i just dont want to explain things. ya either know or ya don't. sorry. do a search on oxandrolone. its an oral steroid prescribed to people who are in the wasting phase of hiv and other diseases that cause you to lose weight....why do i know so much about this......:confused:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for getting ripped, eat allot of protein & practically no carbs... really up your protein so your body doesn't eat your muscle away for fuel while you restrict carbs. try to work your way up to 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

you know the deal, lean meats- tuna, beef, chicken, etc , protein powder in between meals.....

shoot for 6-7 evenly spaced meals per day. a shake or bar constitutes a meal.

meal 1 egg whites, lean beef

meal 2 shake

meal 3 tuna

meal 4 shake

etc

get the picture..

P.S. don't buy into the bull that EVERYONE can only digest 30 grams at one sitting...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

me? a guido..haha thats funny. only on weekends:D

i would strongly recommend AGAINST ordering from anyone unless you know the source.....it is against the law ya know...

Are you a guido in disguise the rest of the week:confused:

I tried that but the hair gives me away.

me? a guido..haha thats funny. only on weekends:D

i would strongly recommend AGAINST ordering from anyone unless you know the source.....it is against the law ya know...

I dont think you can fit in good at surf if your not a guido. haha.

Yeah i get you about odering that shit from the web, I just think its realy funny that there is a site that sells that shit with shopping carts and all. Im staying away from steroids but i dont knock anyone who uses them

Originally posted by neena16

I don't think I need it but my butt tends to think so...which gets bigger without my permission...:D

cmon, your probably all ripped....Everygirl thinks their ass looks like J-LO....And the ones that dont think so, usually do have asses like J-LO:rofl:

Originally posted by jp18

cmon, your probably all ripped....Everygirl thinks their ass looks like J-LO....And the ones that dont think so, usually do have asses like J-LO:rofl:

OMG thats so true for everything though.

Every girl i know that is not a pig always is like im fat then you know shell be a hotty. Its the fat ones that are always flaunting there fake cofidence haha

Originally posted by notallthere

OMG thats so true for everything though.

Every girl i know that is a pig always is like im fat then you know shell be a hotty. Its the fat ones that are always flaunting there fake cofidence haha

I agree, most cocky people are putting up a facade to mask their insecurities.

You're right girls tend to be insecure about their bodies.

I will admit I have small muscles...but I am not has cut as I would like to be...I am working on it...maybe by next summer..and about my butt that's a very sensitive topic. :moon:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I agree, most cocky people are putting up a facade to mask their insecurities.

I hear that...People shouldnt be cocky....modesty works best, like i dont think I am gods gift, but there are hell of a lot of uglier people than I am.:(

Are you a guido in disguise the rest of the week:confused:

I tried that but the hair gives me away.

ehh. i work in a really old stuffy office environment filled with really old rich people. they dont mind the hair. one guy calls it the james dean look. but he's like 90 years old. probably cant even see me. but really, the suits and shirt/tie combos are kinda preppy and waspy. you should see me in my brooks brothers outfits and then the sleeveless t on fri/sat. you'd never believe it was the same person. kinda scary:eek:

I hear that...People shouldnt be cocky....modesty works best, like i dont think I am gods gift, but there are hell of a lot of uglier people than I am.:(

We are all God's wonderful gift!!! :D

ehh. i work in a really old stuffy office environment filled with really old rich people. they dont mind the hair. one guy calls it the james dean look. but he's like 90 years old. probably cant even see me. but really, the suits and shirt/tie combos are kinda preppy and waspy. you should see me in my brooks brothers outfits and then the sleeveless t on fri/sat. you'd never believe it was the same person. kinda scary:eek:

Leading a double life...you have to get ahead.

Mon till 12noon on friday ...I am the ideal worker, 12noon comes I turn into a whole other person.

Was an ideal worker till I started posting on this board. I have become lazy.:laugh:

Originally posted by Jsen7

We are all God's wonderful gift!!! :D

Gods GIft? Nah, I am his personal jester, he likes putting me in akward cituations and have strange things happen to me so he can see how i react....I amuse him. :tongue: