Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever fantasized about a co-worker??

daveespa

There was a secretary that worked in my building. She was a gorgeous women. 30 Years old, dark hair, used to be an MP in the ARMY so she was very fit. She enjoyed clubbing and she definetley wore the slamming ass outfits. I never really payed to much attention to her cause everyone else was gassing her head up with the comments, but she always stopped by to chill and have a smoke and we would chat. Definetley a nice looking lady, she fueled my fantasies to a certain extent, I would imagine her dressed in her army outfit and her night stick beating me in bed :D

i used fantasize about this teacher in highschool(will not a teacher really one of those ladies that talks to you about lifes problems) yep yep, this lady was fine as hell i would just bullshit all the time to just go there.....but lets keep it a secret cause there someone on the planet of clubs thats from that town and she is a teacher but she never let me know who she was.

as for a co-worker, there a few times when it was worth it

Originally posted by £ddie

I work at a law firm. NO ONE there to fantasize about!!! :vomit3:

ugh....i hear that.....i work in a salon....so unless i plan on muchin carpet.....no go....lol....and well.....the one guy that works there is a 50 year old stylist......need i say more.....

however.......i cannot complain about the talent outside of my salon in this industry:D