one of my first loves long lost to god

used to sit with me in the woods just talking away the world

holding each other..sharing our body's warmth

no necking no grouping

wed sit there for hours and hours

once its started to rain

I say...its raining...

She says....I know.

and we still sat there...till the rain stoped.

ahhhh...memories.

:flame:

Originally posted by rdancer

This weather does two things for me : Either I want to sleep or I want to cuddle, either way I want to be in bed.

hell yes!!

fuckin..there is nothing better then going to sleep like a bitch during a thunderstorm....i find it mad relaxing.

Originally posted by quoth

My bi-sexual neighbor rocks!! :rock:

btw....wasnt that tornado warning before some wack shit?? :eek:

there he is!!! how ya been? yeah i know i havent been round much lately, but it payed off... i got the promotion and am kept busy at work... going to florida 2morrow for 10 days.. when i come back we should go play... ;0) finally... instead of me lookin for you everyday at wawa... :laugh:

My ex is obsessed with storms... they always happen at tumultuous times in her life. It was a fantasy of hers to have sex during a thunderstorm.

We did, and it was wonderful (we weren't outside, but we were right by the window, which we left wide open). :)

I just got in the car with heather and drove out to a mountain to beat a thunderstorm there, so we could see it approach.

(mind you her and i are STRICTLY friends).

We bit off more than we could chew. Instead of being a semi- exciting time like we thought, we ended up thinking we were going to die.

Black wall of cloud rushing at you at 40mph, then because you're on a mountain you're INSIDE the thunderstorm. Fog going past at 40mph... HIGH winds, trees fallin down and lightning hitting TWENTY FEET AWAY.

Yeah. I think i'm going to stop thinking about severe weather for a while :(

Originally posted by wideskies

storms make me feel frisky.

who's had sex in a downpour?

i haven't yet.

Nothing quite like the feeling of something new....

In any case, I haven't tried it yet. It started to rain once, but we got our clothes back on once it started drizzling....

Originally posted by brickhouse

In any case, I haven't tried it yet. It started to rain once, but we got our clothes back on once it started drizzling....

what, were you afraid you were going to melt? :P

cintron's story reminds me of that time that i convinced my friends to walk 2 miles to a supermarket in Orlando (we were staying at a condo or something and didn't have a car) despite the fact that there had been severe weather warnings on the TV. we ended up being caught in the most dramatic storm i'd ever seen/experienced... it was fun for a bit, but then it was terrifying.

they made me carry the heavy bag of groceries on the way home...

Originally posted by cintron

I just got in the car with heather and drove out to a mountain to beat a thunderstorm there, so we could see it approach.

(mind you her and i are STRICTLY friends).

We bit off more than we could chew. Instead of being a semi- exciting time like we thought, we ended up thinking we were going to die.

Black wall of cloud rushing at you at 40mph, then because you're on a mountain you're INSIDE the thunderstorm. Fog going past at 40mph... HIGH winds, trees fallin down and lightning hitting TWENTY FEET AWAY.

WOW! That's Something Else!!!

I gotta go visit my buddie up there and wait out a storm on his porch, smokin' some :smoke:

When i lived in long beach, it was amazing. Since it's the last bastion of New York, and being so wide open (wide sky ;)-), i would see the ENTIRE storm develop and move.

I'll post some pics later :D

Originally posted by brickhouse

Maybe I'm all messed up

Maybe I'm all messed up in you

:cool:

You can't help but think of sex during a thunderstorm like the one we had last night... I've always wanted to have sex outside during a storm... it has yet to happen... I usually wear sundresses (ie, easy access) during the summer so you'd think I would've gotten around to it by now...

Originally posted by tastyt

... I usually wear sundresses (ie, easy access) during the summer so you'd think I would've gotten around to it by now...

oh gosh...so many things i could say right now...let alone thoughts...

anywho...never made love outside in a storm, but did walk in the rain naked with my ex...it was completely surreal...hand in hand...we kissed in the rain under a tree...then ran back to car for some lovin - just a bit too chilly at that time of the year...

Originally posted by tastyt

... I usually wear sundresses (ie, easy access) during the summer so you'd think I would've gotten around to it by now...

i'll keep that in mind at the next meet-up... ;D

hmm.. i don't own any sundresses at all.

Originally posted by sparklez929

... going to florida 2morrow for 10 days.. when i come back we should go play... ;0) finally... instead of me lookin for you everyday at wawa... :laugh:

Where in FL R U gonna B ?

How about you play down here ??? :D

Originally posted by wideskies

where's a good cheap place to find them?

... in black? :>

Idk about black, lol, but anyplace that has "fashions for less" is good- Filene's, TJ Maxx, Daffy's (I've gotten tons of Rampage dresses from there for under $20). Anyway, that's where I've found dresses small enough to fit, anyone who is remotely normal-sized should be able to find them in many more places.