Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Questions

I'm planning on checking out Surf Club for the first time this Sunday and was wondering if anyone could give me some info. I know it's on the beach, but do you have to go through the club to get on the beach? And can you bring in things like towels, change of clothes? And once you are in the club, will they let you go in and out? (I'm used to Philly/AC where that is the norm.) Thanks.

Originally posted by 7mike4

I'm planning on checking out Surf Club for the first time this Sunday and was wondering if anyone could give me some info. I know it's on the beach, but do you have to go through the club to get on the beach? And can you bring in things like towels, change of clothes? And once you are in the club, will they let you go in and out? (I'm used to Philly/AC where that is the norm.) Thanks.

You have to walk through the club to get to the beach

YOu can go in and out as many times as you want once your in and get stamped.

Originally posted by 7mike4

Here is the 411. The beach opens at 8 AM with the bars opening at 10 AM. The club portion is not open at that time. There is an outside patio with bars and food right on the beach. You enter to the beach through a separate beach entrance. Music starts at 12 noon. From there the inside of the club opens at 2 PM. People normally go inside and outside til 4 and go to their hotels and shit to get ready to come back at around 6 and party til 2 AM. Once our doors open at around 3 all entrance must be made from the front door for the club. Paying to enter the beach doesnt mean that u have paid for the club. We dont not chase people off the beach to pay for the club. If you want to stay u can stay. Some people stay but lot of people have a problem coming off the beach and staying that way til 2 AM. Any other questions hit me on PM or email me at sergiot@brm.com