Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ahahahahahaha

teamj5

Nice... what a great idea for a website!

I debated going on to it for a good 15 minutes, then decided what the hell.... I click and this message comes up:

Forbidden, this page is categorized as: Sex. The content within the site you requested is a violation of these polices. Employees who violate these policies are subject to discipline up to and including termination. It is each employee's responsibility to ensure that the use this technology is for proper business purposes only. Use of the Internet is reserved to facilitate the exchange of information consistent with business purposes and goals of Concentra Inc. Viewing, transmitting or receipt of offensive, demeaning or disruptive information is prohibited. This includes material that violates Concentra's equal opportunity policies or its policies against harassment.

I didn't realize I was harassing someone by going to that site... geez, what do they have on there!?!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nice... what a great idea for a website!

I debated going on to it for a good 15 minutes, then decided what the hell.... I click and this message comes up:

Forbidden, this page is categorized as: Sex. The content within the site you requested is a violation of these polices. Employees who violate these policies are subject to discipline up to and including termination. It is each employee's responsibility to ensure that the use this technology is for proper business purposes only. Use of the Internet is reserved to facilitate the exchange of information consistent with business purposes and goals of Concentra Inc. Viewing, transmitting or receipt of offensive, demeaning or disruptive information is prohibited. This includes material that violates Concentra's equal opportunity policies or its policies against harassment.

I didn't realize I was harassing someone by going to that site... geez, what do they have on there!?!

WOW... your company... Concentra I'm assuming... is run by a bunch of tight asses huh? I've setup quite a few networks and never was requested to filter out categorized content.

Do you all sit in a lil maze of cubes and don't get ot talk to anyone?

Originally posted by teamj5

Your company sucks !!!!!

Maybe I should just post some pictures? Oh wait, those will probably be blocked too.

Oh well...guess you can't enjoy wasted chicks :laugh:

nahhh the pictures won't be blocked... it's just the web address that the software looks at.

Yeah, I just started the working here 5 or 6 months ago and I've NEVER seen a company that was so anal about the internet. I think the proxy server parses web addresses and if it finds anything like 'sex', 'chicks', or 'bigblackdongs' in the URL it firewalls you and gives you that scary sex-site message. I'm even blocked out of perfectly nice websites (like the EZ board). Everytime teamjabrone5 posts a laughing smile from on the avalon board it just comes out as a big X for me.

Damn, no drunk chicks for me :(