Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Fu !!!!

first i would like to say THANK YOU JESUS that it is FRIDAY

i can not wait to get the hell out of here today !!!

ok here we go ...

an FU to having a minor hangover today. one too many captain and cokes last night .....uuuuuughhhhhh !!!

a second FU to being put in an uncomfortable spot. being in a bar with your current boyfriend (FINALLY the ONE) then looking over and seeing the guy you dated for 6 years BEFORE him and then looking the other way and seeing the guy you dated briefly between the two. all 3 of them, shoulder to shoulder !!

it was just WEIRD ....... my only 3 boyfriends in my entire life and they were all just standing there !!

:worry:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ok here we go ...

an FU to having a minor hangover today. one too many captain and cokes last night .....uuuuuughhhhhh !!!

a second FU to being put in an uncomfortable spot. being in a bar with your current boyfriend (FINALLY the ONE) then looking over and seeing the guy you dated for 6 years BEFORE him and then looking the other way and seeing the guy you dated briefly between the two. all 3 of them, shoulder to shoulder !!

it was just WEIRD ....... my only 3 boyfriends in my entire life and they were all just standing there !!

Oh my god that is insane!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

Oh my god that is insane!!!!!!!

stardo - it was weird !!

there are no hard feelings towards either of my ex's at all and my new guy is so cool about those things .... he doesn't get jealous or anything.

they are all SO different - it just made me laugh and think to myself ... what the hell is my type ???

needless to say - i love my guy now and he is the ONE, i truly believe that ..... uggghhh it was just weird, i get creepy even thinking about it again !!!

That is insane. I was trying to put myself in that same boat

I have only had 3 real boyfriends too.

They are all the complete opposite of each other too.

Im really good friends with all of them(ok one im ignoring) so I know there wouldnt be a prob but I know what you are saying.

Soooo your in love barbie!!!! What's your guy like?

FU to my insurance co. for giving me the ole run around. this guy has been sitting on the estimate for 3 weeks and never returns my phone calls. the guys at the shop are nice enough to hold the bike in their garage, but now they're pissed because its taking up space for the last 3 weeks and they want it out. i finally talked to him and he says they are reviewing the estimate and the details of the accident...they might claim it totalled and send me a check...that would be ok i guess, but i really wanna get back in the saddle. insurance is stupid. you pay for nothing, then when you finally need them to help you, they forget alll about the last 10 years of payments you have made without ever asking for a dime....

Originally posted by stardo

That is insane. I was trying to put myself in that same boat

I have only had 3 real boyfriends too.

They are all the complete opposite of each other too.

Im really good friends with all of them(ok one im ignoring) so I know there wouldnt be a prob but I know what you are saying.

Soooo your in love barbie!!!! What's your guy like?

he is my BEST FRIEND in the entire world !!!

:love:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ok here we go ...

That makes life interesting..

I was at a club back in the day, all mangled, trying to patch up things with my ex at the time..and some chick had glow sticks and had me lay on the floor (i was real mangled) next thing I remember the girl straddled me on the floor and I hear my ex shouting at me from the bar..

I guess that was pretty stupid on my part.:(

F. U. TO MYSELF FOR NOT REMEMBERING THE END OF THE NITE AT DJAIS LAST NITE FOR THE LUAU. I KNOW I HAD A GREAT TIME ALL DRESSED UP WITH THE GRASS SKIRT AND THE MINI SHELLS COVERING MY BOOBS (THANK GOD THEY DIDNT FALL OFF).

I apologize for ANYTHING I did last nite - Me was hammered.:drunk: ALL I CAN SAY IS ABOUT LAST NITE

IT WASNT ME!!!:eek::hat:

Originally posted by jp18

That makes life interesting..

I was at a club back in the day, all mangled, trying to patch up things with my ex at the time..and some chick had glow sticks and had me lay on the floor (i was real mangled) next thing I remember the girl straddled me on the floor and I hear my ex shouting at me from the bar..

I guess that was pretty stupid on my part.:(

wait - did you know your ex was there ???

.... if you did that was pretty dumb but if you didn't, you can't help it ...

Yeah, I knew she was there, but i thought the girl was just going spin the glow sticks.....Didnt expect her to drop on my D))) and start rocking me....(I WAS REALLY MESSED UP:eek: !)

Just another way the LORD loves to mess with me!

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah, I knew she was there, but i thought the girl was just going spin the glow sticks.....Didnt expect her to drop on my D))) and start rocking me....(I WAS REALLY MESSED UP:eek: !)

Just another way the LORD loves to mess with me!

so - did you guys ever get back together ??

i'm guessing NO

Oh yeah we got back together....I could be a charmer when i am a mess....It was 2 years of hell...Glad that one is OVER!!!!!!!;)

The little hell I put her thru doesnt even compare to the shit i dealt with from her. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

I HAVE NO IDEA, AFTER THE RAIN I WENT OUT TO MY CAR TO WASH IT AND I SAW A FUCKEN HUGE FUCKEN MARK. . .ITS FROM THE FRONT DOOR ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK DOOR. .. :mad: :mad: :mad:

That really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!