Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doggy Position

frozenhotcocoa

Originally posted by frozenhotcocoa

Why do people like the doggy position? It makes you resemble an animal.

Im guessing you don't. BTW this is the most stimulation a girls (RHYMES with DELORIS) is going to get from any position, so now go back and rethink your question and see if you can come to a right answer.

Originally posted by rdancer

Im guessing you don't. BTW this is the most stimulation a girls (RHYMES with DELORIS) is going to get from any position, so now go back and rethink your question and see if you can come to a right answer.

I don't think the clitoris even gets touched in doggystyle. :confused:

For optimal clitoral stimulation that doesn't involve the woman on top, in my experience the best position is an altered form of missionary style, where the man is pressed closely to the woman and moves up so that his body is not directly in line with hers, but rather his pelvis is further up. This provides a good amount of penetration and consistent pressure on the clitoris. ;)

WERENT YOU GUYS TALKIN ABOUT THE G-SPOT ?? NOT THE CLIT ? DOGGYSTYLE IS EASIER TO REACH THE G-SPOT...NOT THE CLIT... THE CLIT IS STIMULATED BETTER BY MISSIONARY IN MY OPPINION:tongue:

by the way " I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER !! " :lol3: :lol3: :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by weyes

sheesh - i always had problems with it - color me retarded... i like it, but every time i've tried it, my guy kept (ahem) falling out :worry: . any help wit' dat?

i guess tell him to hold on a little tighter. :)