Clubplanet Nightlife Community

salteen351(lbs) cries to CPmods "move the post"

kostaP

WHATS THE MATTER BIGMURRAY HURT YOUR FEELINGS BY PUBLICLY CALLING YOU A LOSER AND BASHING YOU SO AFTER 1600 VIEWS YOU TELL THEM TO MOVE IT TO DRAMA YET YOU SIT HERE AND BASH ALL U WANT. JUST LIKE A TYPICAL PUSSY THAT YOU ARE. YOU CAN GIVE IT OUT BUT YOU CANT TAKE IT. WELL BEND OVER BITCHCAUSE IT AINT GONNA STOP NOW.

hOW SCARED ARE YOU THAT BRIAN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. AND YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU DOWN SSH.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A SALEEN PINATA PARTY. WITH METAL BASEBALL BATS HANG HIM BY HIS THROAT AND BEAT HIM.

LATER BITCH KEEP CRYIN YOU FAG AND GO HAVE THIS POST MOVED ALSO.

KOSTA MUTHAFUCKIN P

SALEEN HATER FOR LIFE

Originally posted by laurie619

WOULD YOU BOYZ KISS AND MAKE UP ALREADY :makeout:

hEY LAURIE WANNA BANG.........

NO CHANCE IN HELL OF ME AND THIS ASSHOLE EVER BECOMING FRIENDS. SOME PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP JERK OFFS. THAT IS WHAT I HEAR FROM SOME OF HIS SO CALLED"FRIENDS" AT TEMPTS AND XS.

Originally posted by kostaP

hEY LAURIE WANNA BANG.........

NO CHANCE IN HELL OF ME AND THIS ASSHOLE EVER BECOMING FRIENDS. SOME PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP JERK OFFS. THAT IS WHAT I HEAR FROM SOME OF HIS SO CALLED"FRIENDS" AT TEMPTS AND XS.

I know both of you boyz, and I know that you both are very stubborn and have to get the last word in (just like myself) but you both have to give a little...you can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it ;)

NOT IN THE MOOD BABE. . .:laugh:

I know both of you boyz, and I know that you both are very stubborn and have to get the last word in (just like myself) but you both have to give a little...you can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it ;)

NOT IN THE MOOD BABE. . .:laugh:

Laur I'll give you more than a little. Sin-sational says youre in the mood. Just fucking with ya!!!!!!!

But you gotta jump in line behing misk;)

Let the beatdowns begin!!!!!!!!!

Laur I'll give you more than a little. Sin-sational says youre in the mood. Just fucking with ya!!!!!!!

But you gotta jump in line behing misk;)

Let the beatdowns begin!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t know you where such a comedian too ;) but the only way that is going to happen is if saleen351 joins. . .BETTER MAKE UP:laugh:

I didn’t know you where such a comedian too ;) but the only way that is going to happen is if saleen351 joins. . .BETTER MAKE UP:laugh:

Fuck that no thanx, see ya at sandbar tonight we'll discuss it.

Hey Misk,

No matter what part of his body breaks open first youre getting the same bullshit thats gonna be pouring out. Look at the shit that fills his mind and comes out of his mouth now!!!!

Originally posted by misk

eeeeeeeeeeew....a poopy filled pinata!!!!!!

new plan.....let's just tie him up and throw things at him....i don't want to ruin my shoes with his crap!

You are too funny!!!! Sandbar tonight????

Originally posted by notallthere

I think im going to sandbar tonight with my crazy hot girlfriend and my bottle of everclear.

What 2 days in a row?? damn youre gonna fall into the trap. Metro thurs sandbar fri merge sat. i think abyss wed is added to my list. and now Saints Cafe in Teaneck on Tuesday. surf sunday monday blood transfusion to get all the alcohol out and replace it with actual blood.

sandbar? hmmm......it's such a drive lol...and my knee still hurts...

i sound like such a WUSS! lol..........i dunno if i will be there since i am not particularly feelin sandbar this year..........:(

i'm a party pooper!

What 2 days in a row?? damn youre gonna fall into the trap. Metro thurs sandbar fri merge sat. i think abyss wed is added to my list. and now Saints Cafe in Teaneck on Tuesday. surf sunday monday blood transfusion to get all the alcohol out and replace it with actual blood.

Yeah !yeah ! trap trap trap it up

party.jpg

WHATS THE MATTER BIGMURRAY HURT YOUR FEELINGS BY PUBLICLY CALLING YOU A LOSER AND BASHING YOU SO AFTER 1600 VIEWS YOU TELL THEM TO MOVE IT TO DRAMA YET YOU SIT HERE AND BASH ALL U WANT. JUST LIKE A TYPICAL PUSSY THAT YOU ARE. YOU CAN GIVE IT OUT BUT YOU CANT TAKE IT. WELL BEND OVER BITCHCAUSE IT AINT GONNA STOP NOW.

hOW SCARED ARE YOU THAT BRIAN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. AND YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU DOWN SSH.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A SALEEN PINATA PARTY. WITH METAL BASEBALL BATS HANG HIM BY HIS THROAT AND BEAT HIM.

LATER BITCH KEEP CRYIN YOU FAG AND GO HAVE THIS POST MOVED ALSO.

KOSTA MUTHAFUCKIN P

SALEEN HATER FOR LIFE

THIS DRAMA SHOULD BE MOVED OVER TO THE DRAMA BOARD!

Originally posted by njdionysus

THIS DRAMA SHOULD BE MOVED OVER TO THE DRAMA BOARD!

Why don't you go down to FLORIDA and console your little bitch buddy. You two skirts can cry together.

Notallthere thats a nasty picture.