Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>What's EVERONE's Weekend PLANS?

I went to Chaos to watch a friend spin last night, got hammered and met a polish stripper who wants to take me on a picnic. :shaky:

Today I'm studying.

Tomorrow I'm going to Surf Club to celebrate a friend of a friends birthday, have some drinks, and meet up with my favorite guidette. :D

Originally posted by £ddie

I went to Chaos to watch a friend spin last night, got hammered and met a polish stripper who wants to take me on a picnic. :shaky:

congrats! :D:laugh:

Originally posted by £ddie

Tomorrow I'm going to Surf Club to celebrate a friend of a friends birthday, have some drinks, ........

:beer::party:

Eddie, studying for the bar???

In any case, doing Danny + Danny tonight (tentatively). Managed to clear my schedule out for that, but I've seriously been working my ass off lately. I'm a summer but they're treating us like 1st year associates because the firm is so slammed right now (and between Enron, Catholic Church, and Worldcom, I have a feeling it will be this way for a while...)

Originally posted by brickhouse

Eddie, studying for the bar???

Studying but not killing myself. If you do BarBri's recommeded schedule, you can just study during the week and have the weekends to yourself. In July I'll crank it up. My goal is to pass, not to be in the 97th percentile. ;)