Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help!!!

Destiny

Hey everyone, I'm heading down to florida in august and I wanted to know if there were any no i.d. nights at any good clubs or a good club that my 17 year old friend can get into with me, either in Miami, Orlando or Tampa. Thanks!!

:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by destiny779

Hey everyone, I'm heading down to florida in august and I wanted to know if there were any no i.d. nights at any good clubs or a good club that my 17 year old friend can get into with me, either in Miami, Orlando or Tampa. Thanks!!

:tongue:

leave your 17 girl friend with me while you party....... i like em fresh out of the factory... how miles on her?

j/k

It's gonna be a bitch and a half...

Going out by yourself is not that bad...try it sometime, it's cool to be on your own schedule, not having to leave if your girlfriend starts whining at 2 am, not having to deal with your alcoholic friends passing out by 3 AM, etc...

I always meet cool people when I go out, so I rarely take people out nowadays, too much of a hassle, plus all my friends are already where I'm going anyhow :)