Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dave ralph at buzz review 6/29 . . .

eggmok

Eggmok always likes to complain. Kid doesn't go out but once a year, and when he does, we have to put up with his endless bitching and moaning for 355 days until his next appearance. :rolleyes:

Actually, foam parties are horrendous for packing it in. Way too many people show up out of no where. Fucking Danny Howells next month is a foam party too. Hopefully he'll be on from 4-6 after all the foamies go home.

Originally posted by eggmok

thank god (and of course chynado11) i didn't wait in line and pay to get in . . .

in short no vibe, no energy, yucky people bumpin into you that were just in the foam and the music . . .

blah . . .

do you remember calling me? That was too funny "Who the fuck is this?" *lol*

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time :(

OK, why is this a "sticky"?

Is it a sticky just because eggmok went to Buzz on Friday?

I mean chynado11 has been out with us more than eggmok and the subsequent reviews havent been "stickies"..what gives here?

Originally posted by vicman

OK, why is this a "sticky"?

Is it a sticky just because eggmok went to Buzz on Friday?

I mean chynado11 has been out with us more than eggmok and the subsequent reviews havent been "stickies"..what gives here?

Egg likes to abuse his powers. Just like he likes to abuse 5 year old school boys. :rolleyes:

so, technically if eggmok takes a dump and want to put a thread up about himself taking a dump and he wants to make it a "sticky," he can do that with out any consequences?

where is the cp user manual? there has to be something about moderators and dumps somewhere....