Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Board Member spotted breaking racial boundaries

This well known member of clubplanet was recently spotted at Club Bliss last week while the subject was in hiding for several weeks, away from all human contact. Our sources say a recent change in his life persuaded him to explore women of a darker skin color. As seen here this pale white boy assembled an outfit which later that night would grant him access to this VIP Black persons only night club. Upon confrontation the man said, "once you go black you never go back!" Later in the night several bouncers spotted this imposter and ejected him from their nightclub. One of the bouncers was available for comment, "this white boy was stealing our ladies, can't let that happen, gotta stand up for my brothers."

--Associated Press

quoth-at-bliss2.jpg

Spy photo of the subject taken that this event.

that was AWFUL i didn't even crack a smile and i'll tell you why...

A)wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much story involved

B) one minute im black next minute im irish? :confused:

C)very poor crop.

Just face it...there are some people in this world who are naturally funny and there are those who are not.

Ill give you an A for effort though.

:aright:

Originally posted by quoth

that was AWFUL i didn't even crack a smile and i'll tell you why...

A)wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much story involved

B) one minute im black next minute im irish? :confused:

C)very poor crop.

Just face it...there are some people in this world who are naturally funny and there are those who are not.

Ill give you an A for effort though.

:aright:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teklord310

Funny... everyone else seems to love it. Maybe it will grow on you. Not my fault you lack a sense of humor.

aw poor baby :(

No use in pouting..i am sure someone will like you not for yer car one day?

:(

Originally posted by quoth

aw poor baby :(

No use in pouting..i am sure someone will like you not for yer car one day?

:(

now cmon boys play nice....and i personally think that is one of the ugliest plastic fatties i have ever seen(in reference to yarins car...sorry hun)

Originally posted by teklord310

This well known member of clubplanet was recently spotted at Club Bliss last week while the subject was in hiding for several weeks, away from all human contact. Our sources say a recent change in his life persuaded him to explore women of a darker skin color. As seen here this pale white boy assembled an outfit which later that night would grant him access to this VIP Black persons only night club. Upon confrontation the man said, "once you go black you never go back!" Later in the night several bouncers spotted this imposter and ejected him from their nightclub. One of the bouncers was available for comment, "this white boy was stealing our ladies, can't let that happen, gotta stand up for my brothers."

--Associated Press

quoth-at-bliss2.jpg

Spy photo of the subject taken that this event.

Despicable

• 2 weeks later...