Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guitar Bar ???

I've been there I live 2 blocks from the place. The place is phat with a chillen atmosphere and crowd. Lot of girls!!!!!!!!!!!...I say the place is good from a Thursday - Sunday...For people that wanna try something new,,,I suggest this is a good spot...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

very cool spot....checked it out last thursday night....very cool set-up, the owner put a lot into the place.....hopefully they keep the newark troublemakers out from ruining this place.....friendly people, but the bartenders are a bit slow.......I definately recommend this place!:D

I think theres no cover,,,they play all kinds of music,,,some trance, house, some commercial shit,,,but good quality music...As for Dj's my friend spins there on Saturday,s....Iim guessing local djs spin there, but just because there not at ssome huge club spinning doesnt make thema good dj...But check it out, its pretty chill.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

its right in Newark. One of my friends went and said she had an awesome time. She went there Thursday night and said the entire place is decorated beautifully with a cute Tiki Bar in the back.

I give it a month or so till the deralics come and take over.

Get there while it lasts.......