Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

Hmm guess I am not a nice guy.

But I do consider myself a good boyfriend I'm very giving in bed, I don't cheat, I pay for everything, I never raise my voice at her and I listen to her opinion. But I still don't take any shit. If she acts up ill beat her into a bloody pulp with my gat!!!!

I just think its demeaning for a guy to act all nice to every girl. If you want to hook up with a hotty in seaside being nice doesn't work. I mean don't be mean but play it cool bro.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to see YOU work your MOJO.........?

I was super-nice to someone for 3 years. I couldn't wait to see her each and every day(believe me, I did:love: )Slipped up here & there (no, I didn't cheat on her ;) ) Today we still talk, and think about what our future might be like. We aint making any guarantees, but think there's a strong possibility of gettin back together. Thats the part that gets in the way of all of my new relationships. :tongue: Anyone that knows me though knows that I am a nice guy (not desperate notallthere) and I really am just looking for that girl I can wake up to everyday completely in awe. Perhaps I'm too picky...:confused:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I was super-nice to someone for 3 years. I couldn't wait to see her each and every day(believe me, I did:love: )Slipped up here & there (no, I didn't cheat on her ;) ) Today we still talk, and think about what our future might be like. We aint making any guarantees, but think there's a strong possibility of gettin back together. Thats the part that gets in the way of all of my new relationships. :tongue: Anyone that knows me though knows that I am a nice guy (not desperate notallthere) and I really am just looking for that girl I can wake up to everyday completely in awe. Perhaps I'm too picky...:confused:

awww. . .HOW CUTE ;)