Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. @ TEMPTS !

Originally posted by bmw4jay

another great night. Denny droppin some goodies..had the place jumpin. Joe,Dan,trickdaddy,Cigs,otter,Zee, camaro and some others. See ya tonite! Round 2 !:D

Hells yeah another great night at Temps, as usual.......................

Party Hardy, keep on clubbing.................

Originally posted by bmw4jay

another great night. Denny droppin some goodies..had the place jumpin. Joe,Dan,trickdaddy,Cigs,otter,Zee, camaro and some others. See ya tonite! Round 2 !:D

Denny was absolutely insane Saturday night! Last night was incredible as well....................

Originally posted by perns2002

Damn, I keep hearing how SUnday was so great. I have to make it there. I knwo the past three summers it has been off the hook.................. I must make it too Temps

It's "Pot Luck" Sundays @ Tempts, It's usually the bomb, but sometimes the crowd could have some shady characters there.

Originally posted by perns2002

WHat do you mean shady characters?

The past few years it has always been cool, laid back, really chill with all the visitors gone home it was nice........................

I don't mean it in a bad way, just random non tempts people, or tempts people that should have retired 30 years ago, it's pot luck because sometimes it's good, and sometimes it blows away a saturday night.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I don't mean it in a bad way, just random non tempts people, or tempts people that should have retired 30 years ago, it's pot luck because sometimes it's good, and sometimes it blows away a saturday night.

I got ya, on Saturday there were some people who shoud have retired at Frankie's bar giving me some dirty dirty dirty looks. Like what was I doing there - Jerrrrrrrrrrks. The one guy with them was just mean and nasty looking - Dyed bleach blond hair and a mullet drinking MOET..... His freind in a red construction type hat and a stained tee shirt................ but whatever.........

By the way thanks to the guys standing in the back near the b-rooms in between the two bars that always moved out of my way (and gave me room when it got mobbed back there) when I walked by.......... thank you thank you thank you :D

Originally posted by tommytempts

Yeah, and sometimes you have those white trash seaside steet urchins roaming around the place. It can be pretty freaky.