Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It must be a guy thing........

SPYGIRL3

guys do this, because through their friends they have some inside info on the girl. we try to see if we can suceed by doing the same thing that our friends did. that's why we do it. i have tried to pick up girls that had hooked up with my friends.

however, being a good friend, i first check with my friend if it is cool for me to go for the girl. if they don't care then i would go for the girl, but if they still have feelings then, i don't go for the girl. i don't see anything wrong with it, as long as your friend is cool with it. your friendships are a billion times more important than some girl. i hope that explains it :D:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by deepak1977

guys do this, because through their friends they have some inside info on the girl. we try to see if we can suceed by doing the same thing that our friends did. that's why we do it. i have tried to pick up girls that had hooked up with my friends.

however, being a good friend, i first check with my friend if it is cool for me to go for the girl. if they don't care then i would go for the girl, but if they still have feelings then, i don't go for the girl. i don't see anything wrong with it, as long as your friend is cool with it. your friendships are a billion times more important than some girl. i hope that explains it :D:hat: :hat:

in my opinion , its a bad idea to ever go after ANY chick any of your friends have been with... you never know if its true that they still have feelings for them or not ... sometimes they'll say that they dont have any feelings for a chick just to not look like a dumbass... for example id be pissed if someone of my friends would end up with the woman i used to be married with... cause what will run through my mind is... DAMN !! THIS MOFO WAS CHECKING OUT MY WIFE WHEN WE WERE MARRIED !!! sad , but just kinda shit that runs thru guys minds... & in my opinion , you never get over your only true love... even if you guys dont end up together in the long run........

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why is it some guys try to "pick you up" knowing that you have hooked up with one of their friends. Is it that they don't care or are they going on info, I just don't get it?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

for me its off limits... gf's cum and go, but best friends are far and few between... IMO...

God...I had such a shitty encounter with something like this...

My ex bf's best friend hit on me a hundred times after we broke up...and I continuously shot him down...so what did this guy go do??? He told my ex we hooked up, amongst other outrageous random lies...and that was the end of it for me...the shit hit the fan...

...eventually my ex believed me that nothing happened...but that was only after he had found out the same "friend" hooked up with another one of his ex's....

I'm tellin you...as soon as your faced with that sort of situation, don't be afraid to tell the asswipe to fuck off...seriously...do it and mean it!

I think it's both to be honest!

Every time I ended a relationship this has happened to me!

There is no way I would ever go out with one of my ex's friend and I wouldn't ever do it to one of my friends either, it's just not right! Friend's b/f's & ex's are way off limits!

Originally posted by koky

in my opinion , its a bad idea to ever go after ANY chick any of your friends have been with... you never know if its true that they still have feelings for them or not ... sometimes they'll say that they dont have any feelings for a chick just to not look like a dumbass... for example id be pissed if someone of my friends would end up with the woman i used to be married with... cause what will run through my mind is... DAMN !! THIS MOFO WAS CHECKING OUT MY WIFE WHEN WE WERE MARRIED !!! sad , but just kinda shit that runs thru guys minds... & in my opinion , you never get over your only true love... even if you guys dont end up together in the long run........

I would not knowing persue a guy that one of my friends was interested in or had hooked up with..... It's like that line that shouldn't be crossed..... Even if you ask, you never know whether they are telling you the truth, or just what you wanna hear......

me and two of my best buddies have a little but useful arrangement. if one of us should ever get monogamous with with ONE girl, the other two will try to seduce her, each with his own style. if one of the two succeeds, the relationship wasn´t "real" anyway and therefor we save us from wasting time and energy with not faithful girls in a monogamous relationship that just PRETEND to be faithful.

that´s what i do anyway with all of my friends, with their knowledge or without. if she shows the intend to get with me i tell my bud what i did and how she reacted and leave it up to him to decide what to do. cause if the relationship is mutually "perfect" she will not even think about cheating with me or leaving him for me.

Originally posted by koky

i think you read my post wrong, i would never go after any of my friends' ex's , i would only go after girls they "hooked up with". so if my friend seriously dates a girl for a few months, and then they brake up, the girl is off limits. however if my friend hooks up with a girl at a party, and there was nothing serious, then i would try to make my move on her the next time i see her. you understand:D

Why is it some guys try to "pick you up" knowing that you have hooked up with one of their friends. Is it that they don't care or are they going on info, I just don't get it?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guys don't give a shit, and I hate to say thins but some girls are whores and will do it not caring that they are being passed around.............

Originally posted by tastey

me and two of my best buddies have a little but useful arrangement. if one of us should ever get monogamous with with ONE girl, the other two will try to seduce her, each with his own style. if one of the two succeeds, the relationship wasn´t "real" anyway and therefor we save us from wasting time and energy with not faithful girls in a monogamous relationship that just PRETEND to be faithful.

that´s what i do anyway with all of my friends, with their knowledge or without. if she shows the intend to get with me i tell my bud what i did and how she reacted and leave it up to him to decide what to do. cause if the relationship is mutually "perfect" she will not even think about cheating with me or leaving him for me.

Good IDEA, but I don't think you should be giving him insider information. TWISTED!

U SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM UR FRIEND'S EX-GF'S!!!! PERIOD!!!

otherwise ur not really a friend

I had just broken up with this girl once and she kept calling me and trying to get back together and I really didn't want to see her again. I mean she really pissed me off and got totally stupid about a relationship thing and even threw in the fake pregnancy story to try and get me back. One night out drinking and she walks into the pub and and starts talking to me and my friend and it's obvious that she is hitting on my friend to see if I would get jealous. Of course I didn't and I told my friend that if she was really trying to make me jealous you could get laid tonight so asked my friend if he would take her home and fuck her. He did. Great thing because a few days after she calls me up trying to get back together, and of course I said "you just fucked my best friend three days ago and now you want to try and get back together, it will never work. Don't ever call me again" She started to call my friend It worked, I got ride of a tumor, and my friend got laid. Two birds-one stone! I love it when a plan comes together.

Originally posted by therunner

I had just broken up with this girl once and she kept calling me and trying to get back together and I really didn't want to see her again. I mean she really pissed me off and got totally stupid about a relationship thing and even threw in the fake pregnancy story to try and get me back. One night out drinking and she walks into the pub and and starts talking to me and my friend and it's obvious that she is hitting on my friend to see if I would get jealous. Of course I didn't and I told my friend that if she was really trying to make me jealous you could get laid tonight so asked my friend if he would take her home and fuck her. He did. Great thing because a few days after she calls me up trying to get back together, and of course I said "you just fucked my best friend three days ago and now you want to try and get back together, it will never work. Don't ever call me again" She started to call my friend It worked, I got ride of a tumor, and my friend got laid. Two birds-one stone! I love it when a plan comes together.

that is a great fucking story. hahahah :laugh::laugh:

yeah that was hillarious !! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

HMMMMMMMMMMM :idea:

:laugh:you got problems b...with funny ass solutions:laugh:

Thats too funny.....:laugh: :laugh:

Anywho....I'd never try to pick up someone that one of my friends has hooked up with..... Thats strictly off limits....I dont wanna fuck up a friendship over something meaningless......

OMG are you serious, you obviously didn't care about her. I hope you don't treat all girls like this?

You've obviously got the retread method down--