Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipplage...Yay or Nay?

marcid21

So last night at Arc...the Sex Kittens spotted quite a tasty treat ((if ya ask me))....

there was some random chic wearing a nude color sheer shirt, with no bra...sporting all that god blessed her with.

Now...if you ask me, she had cute nipples, and had the right to show em' off....Seriously, I wish I had nips like that...they were a bit perky and were the "on top of the boober" type of nips...

The thing is...it's not like this girl was all trashed out....i mean, she was actually dressed quite simple...the shirt, pants, short hair, and barely any makeup. The only thing that dressed her up a bit was a piercing here or there....

So...what do you guys think? Sporting Nipplage a good idea? IMO, it's just dandy...if you got it, flaunt it...I mean, if the runways can do it...why can't we????

i say yay!. . .

On the other hand had someone been biting them through the shirt, say, had gabo been there. . . .it wouldnt have been as classy imo!. . .

Hurray for pretty nips!

::looks in shirt::

::sigh:: if only mine were that nice. . . . :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Not like anyone could see yours anyway, what with those freakin' band-aids...

:rofl::laugh::rofl:

HAHA! :laugh:

And then I decided to like, look like a perv in front of anyone and rip em out! :tongue:

::hey, at least I found out how the magazine ads do it!!!:: :D

Maybe she was blind and didn't know it was sheer?

Originally posted by marcid21

So last night at Arc...the Sex Kittens spotted quite a tasty treat ((if ya ask me))....

there was some random chic wearing a nude color sheer shirt, with no bra...sporting all that god blessed her with.

Now...if you ask me, she had cute nipples, and had the right to show em' off....Seriously, I wish I had nips like that...they were a bit perky and were the "on top of the boober" type of nips...

The thing is...it's not like this girl was all trashed out....i mean, she was actually dressed quite simple...the shirt, pants, short hair, and barely any makeup. The only thing that dressed her up a bit was a piercing here or there....

So...what do you guys think? Sporting Nipplage a good idea? IMO, it's just dandy...if you got it, flaunt it...I mean, if the runways can do it...why can't we????

Nothing wrong with it, I think it is quite sexy. But you have to have to right nips for it... I actually wear shirts that show off otherwise covered up areas, sometimes I feel a little nervous at first but then quickly get used to it.... It's all in good fun, you may never have the body you have right now so why not show it off!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by marcid21

if you're looking to get hounded by guys that just want to fuck you, then sure, show some nips if you want.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

I agree, I never thought I would look at nipple action as "tasteful"... but somehow she did it right...

And what nipples at that! :drunk::drool:

PS, Marty, can't wait to see you in that little number. ;)

also , from what i understand. i never tried, and im a guy, so i dont know why i would, but you can spray hair spray on your nips to keep them hard. for looks of course.

Originally posted by jroo

if you're looking to get hounded by guys that just want to fuck you, then sure, show some nips if you want.

Actually, she was with a guy and they were attached at the hip all night long... so I don't think it was really an issue.

Originally posted by jroo

also , from what i understand. i never tried, and im a guy, so i dont know why i would, but you can spray hair spray on your nips to keep them hard. for looks of course.

Ehhhh I don't know about all that...

And why wouldn't a guy want his nips to be hard?

Trust me, take it from a woman- you want your nips to be hard, lol...