Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Friday I decided to try Sandbar for the first time. I had a blast. The place was packed. Manny The Greek did a great job on the main floor. The dome room was decorated awesome but they need to do something about the temperature in there, it was hot as hell. I somehow got persuaded to go to Vinyl for afterhours, Tenaglia was insane. They renovated the place nicely, can't wait till they get a liquor licence.

Now for Saturday, holy shit!!! Started at Merge for a few early cocktails at George's bar, THANK YOU as always George!!! Now onto Tempts, By far the best night of the summer!!! Denny was simply insane!!! He dropped the new Reina!!! This song is gonna be huge!!! Thanks to Ceotter and Richie, the drinks never stopped coming!!! I think I could have stayed at Tempts till noon, the energy was sick, this night will be tough to beat, then again I am sure Denny has some bombs in store for us for 4th of July Weekend!!! See you all Thursday at Surf!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I think I could have stayed at Tempts till noon, the energy was sick, this night will be tough to beat, then again I am sure Denny has some bombs in store for us for 4th of July Weekend!!! See you all Thursday at Surf!!!

Joey Joe....... Shall we repeat MDW, but kick it up a notch or ten????:D