Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS weekend review....

I was there Friday night had such a good time!!!! Kirk....the music was great as usual. Chrishaolin....Tyco and Pip thanks for all the shots!!!! :D

Saturday night Jose Velez and Sal Parm did a great job!!!! Sal I hope you'll be back again this summer.... :D

Originally posted by teresadf

I was there Friday night had such a good time!!!! Kirk....the music was great as usual. Chrishaolin....Tyco and Pip thanks for all the shots!!!! :D

Saturday night Jose Velez and Sal Parm did a great job!!!! Sal I hope you'll be back again this summer.... :D

hey teresa anytime .... noooo doubt! i have to say i was disappointed that starbryte did not join us for the shots though.. pip thanks for the shot bro.. it was nice meeting ya and tyco really nice meeting ya too! kirk as always awesome set i love that chicago song it rocks that place... velez solid set sat night as usual like i said sat night you do your thing.. peace

:D

Originally posted by somegirl24

Had a great time Friday night as usual. Happy hour always turns into happy night. Got there at 7pm ~ didn't leave until 2am.

Latinaz, nice meeting you and thanks for the shot!! ;)

hey kirk announced the cp meetup how come ya didnt come by for a shot/drink?

Originally posted by chrishaolin

hey kirk announced the cp meetup how come ya didnt come by for a shot/drink?

Seriously the only people that come for the shot meetup are you....me....starbryte (when she decides to come out)....Tyco barker and pip (after we have him paged a million times). No one else ever comes over. Latinaz you were across the bar from me at 1 point and I was trying to get your attention. I think Tyco pointed you out to me.

Oh and by the way chris....starbryte will not be coming out again this weekend. :(

Originally posted by teresadf

Seriously the only people that come for the shot meetup are you....me....starbryte (when she decides to come out)....Tyco barker and pip (after we have him paged a million times). No one else ever comes over. Latinaz you were across the bar from me at 1 point and I was trying to get your attention. I think Tyco pointed you out to me.

Oh and by the way chris....starbryte will not be coming out again this weekend. :(

you know im always down for shots as long as im not passed out somewhere ;) barker i loved the shirt friday night i was gonna flash but dont know how you woulda felt about that lol jk... teresa i think we're gonna have to have a talk with starbryte re: all of this djais negligence..

;)

GOOD TIMES....GOOD TIMES.

kirk - i'm burning a cd this week so anthony will stop bugging you to play cyndi lauper.....

teresa - fun fun fun.....don't forget to email me a list of acceptable shots. i swear i could buy you a shot of lemonade and you would give it back....:tongue:

chris - you're good people. seems everyone i meet from cp is cool. thanx for the drink.

barker - im not always that messy when i drink. actually iam, who am i kidding. thanx for the uhh. *cough* ahem "card".

i cant believe starbiter missed another weekend.....tyc, apparently i missed you again, anyone else i might have missed, see ya friday.

great time as always!

teresa great to see you hun...........chrishaolin nice to meet you bro (thanks for the shot)..........hmmmm.........starbryte nice to finally meet you, nonetheless, on the beach! haha..........I guess that may be the only way..........Zee I saw you across the bar but there was a guy you were talking to the whole time and I didn't wanna interrupt.........sorry.......pip we missed each other again........maybe this weekend you can buy me that cuervo haha.......Kirk played great as always........btw, Barker and Kirk one of those shots sent up to the booth for you guys was from me..........you guys looked thirsty.

Saturday night the music was great too.........I only heard whoever was on from 12 on but he was good.........not too packed, great vibe............Bon, thanks again for the shot you crazy bastid.......;)

see yas this weekend

Pip....as long as the shot isn't crackhaus I'm all good. Actually no soco and lime either. :D

Tyco the DJ on Saturday night was Sal Parm....he was really good! :D

Bon....thanks for that shot of ketel on Saturday night I could only do a little bit of it though but thanks!!!! Do you know who has the damn banana???? ;)

oh guys I miss you all so so much!!!!! :cry: especially my bestest friend in the entire world... we need some serious best friend HOURS together in the near future!!!

anyway, tyco how funny was that- me running up to you on the beach being like, "Are you tyco?" :laugh: :laugh: see Pip was right, never underestimate the power of any of us to find any cp person anywhere!!!

Pip, Chris, etc... I can't wait for my Djais re-appearance which will hopefully be soon. Hey Chris I hope you are still planning my welcome back party, LOL!!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

oh guys I miss you all so so much!!!!! :cry: especially my bestest friend in the entire world... we need some serious best friend HOURS together in the near future!!!

anyway, tyco how funny was that- me running up to you on the beach being like, "Are you tyco?" :laugh: :laugh: see Pip was right, never underestimate the power of any of us to find any cp person anywhere!!!

Pip, Chris, etc... I can't wait for my Djais re-appearance which will hopefully be soon. Hey Chris I hope you are still planning my welcome back party, LOL!!!! :D

your party is in the works but its a surprise party so shhh don't tell anyone! :D