Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Macaluso - Surf This Sunday?

Originally posted by tyco

not exactly........he was born in Brooklyn, raised in Queens.............

now he lives in NJ, where he set up his studio and all.

He must have moved to NJ when he was like 16-17 then, he's lived here for a loooooooooong time.

Originally posted by Kermzy

He must have moved to NJ when he was like 16-17 then, he's lived here for a loooooooooong time.

I'm not exactly sure at what age but in any case, if he lived in NY up to 17 years old, I'd say he's from NY (the comment that started all this) if you guys are still interested, I can ask my friend about it........he knows him personally and will know.

either way, he's a sick DJ and I can't wait to hear him Sunday

:D

Originally posted by tyco

I'm not exactly sure at what age but in any case, if he lived in NY up to 17 years old, I'd say he's from NY (the comment that started all this) if you guys are still interested, I can ask my friend about it........he knows him personally and will know.

either way, he's a sick DJ and I can't wait to hear him Sunday

:D

AGREED HE IS SICKAND U DON'T GOTTA ALL ANYONE ITSNOT WORTH THE TROUBLE WHO CARES HE IS OFF THE HOOK AS A DJ

Originally posted by trewguy

AGREED HE IS SICKAND U DON'T GOTTA ALL ANYONE ITSNOT WORTH THE TROUBLE WHO CARES HE IS OFF THE HOOK AS A DJ

Whats up Trewguy? Buffet this weekend huh? Have Ms Pardo get in touch with Juggs to set it up..........if she's back from Cancun.

Originally posted by stiffler

Whats up Trewguy? Buffet this weekend huh? Have Ms Pardo get in touch with Juggs to set it up..........if she's back from Cancun.

THE BUFFET SOUNDS GOOD I WILL DO THAT SHE LEFT SAT MORNING I SAW HERFO LIKE 10 MINUTES FRIDAY NIGHT U KNOW THAT KID FRAN I WAS GONG TO BEET HIS ASS AND SHE GRABBD ME AND WRAPPED HER ARMS AROUND ME AND KINDA SSTOPPED ME

Originally posted by trewguy

THE BUFFET SOUNDS GOOD I WILL DO THAT SHE LEFT SAT MORNING I SAW HERFO LIKE 10 MINUTES FRIDAY NIGHT U KNOW THAT KID FRAN I WAS GONG TO BEET HIS ASS AND SHE GRABBD ME AND WRAPPED HER ARMS AROUND ME AND KINDA SSTOPPED ME

will she be back this weekend? if so have her get in touch with the juggulator.......................