Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2:20 PM on Monday just woke up

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

What a crazy weekend at TEMPTS...... Whats up to Neena, Piro, Stardo, and DanFury well I am going back to :zzz:

Whats up Badass, my appointment was cancelled this morning, how happy am I.........still at work though dragging my ass......

Originally posted by tommytempts

Jenny, you are now offically a star, i'll scan it and post it

please I must see.....................

don't listen to Jenni, she wants to see it as bad as the rest of us.

P.s. I'm listening to the fugaze exclusive..........just like Tempts!

Originally posted by clittle672

hi.. we didn't make it down this weekend.. i saw you at surf last sun though.. but couldn't say hi cause i was trying to crawl out of my hole! i think we are going down 7/13 but we'll see

NO 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND FOR YOU !?!?!

Hey Badass...it was nice to finally meet you.

Also it was nice to see the usual CP peeps out..DJdanfury, NJstacked, stardo, cigs, ceotter, Latinaz, Trickdaddy, Laurie619, Tizzah, Tommytemps, Vip-tech, joeyslicks, stiffler...I'm sorry if I'm leaving anyone out.

What a rough night..can't remember the first half of it...just one big blurr. ;) It was all worth it...I had a great time!!!

P.S. We missed you..is it true you were sleeping??? :blank:

Originally posted by neena16

Hey Badass...it was nice to finally meet you.

Also it was nice to see the usual CP peeps out..DJdanfury, NJstacked, stardo, cigs, ceotter, Latinaz, Trickdaddy, Laurie619, Tizzah, Tommytemps, Vip-tech, joeyslicks, stiffler...I'm sorry if I'm leaving anyone out.

What a rough night..can't remember the first half of it...just one big blurr. ;) It was all worth it...I had a great time!!!

P.S. We missed you..is it true you were sleeping??? :blank:

It was a great weekend I wasnt myself but next week I will be thats is what happens when badass is on 2 hours of sleep all weekend and it is Sunday night at Tempts eevn though stiff and I left at 1:30 we went back to my condo and partied until 7AM with all the other warriors at my house

Originally posted by badassmafuka

What a crazy weekend at TEMPTS...... Whats up to Neena, Piro, Stardo, and DanFury well I am going back to :zzz:

Nice to meet you. I'm still hurting from this weekend, I can't believe that everyone is going to start the party all over again tomorrow.

Denny was awesome at Tempts on Sunday...