Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2:20 PM on Monday just woke up

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Stardo I'm surprised you didn't see it...I got a quick glimpse before it was ripped out of my hand by all the guys in heat... you would think jenni was naked...it was just a sexy pose...showing some skin...you looked good hun.

Hello Neena, Piro and Stardo............how are you guys feeling today? Glad I got to see you guys Sunday night at Tempts, but sorry I missed surf Stardo:( ............I was a mangled mess and had no business being there. As it is Badass talked me into going to Tempts. We left early and I made it home by 9am, showered and dressed for my appointment, but the client called and wazs not ready for us so we had to reshedule. I was so happy.

Stardo I'm surprised you didn't see it...I got a quick glimpse before it was ripped out of my hand by all the guys in heat... you would think jenni was naked...it was just a sexy pose...showing some skin...you looked good hun.

BELEIVE OR NOT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET I AM SOOO NERVOUS AS TO WHTAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Hey Badass...it was nice to finally meet you.

Also it was nice to see the usual CP peeps out..DJdanfury, NJstacked, stardo, cigs, ceotter, Latinaz, Trickdaddy, Laurie619, Tizzah, Tommytemps, Vip-tech, joeyslicks, stiffler...I'm sorry if I'm leaving anyone out.

What a rough night..can't remember the first half of it...just one big blurr. ;) It was all worth it...I had a great time!!!

P.S. We missed you..is it true you were sleeping??? :blank:

Neena, did you ever give Piro what he needed :jar: ?

What are you guys doing this week/weekend? I'm still so shot from Sunday, I don't even feel like going out at all...

Originally posted by stiffler

Hello Neena, Piro and Stardo............how are you guys feeling today? Glad I got to see you guys Sunday night at Tempts, but sorry I missed surf Stardo:( ............I was a mangled mess and had no business being there. As it is Badass talked me into going to Tempts. We left early and I made it home by 9am, showered and dressed for my appointment, but the client called and wazs not ready for us so we had to reshedule. I was so happy.

Thats ok sweetie. I was happy to see you out at tempts atleast and I knew you had a meeting in the morning.

Sorry I was so quite . Im jaw was moving a mile a minute but nothing was coming out.

Badass is so cute. Im turning him into my little pet!!!! Well my friendly pet. Cause i know he is taken;)

Originally posted by djdanfury

Nice to meet you. I'm still hurting from this weekend, I can't believe that everyone is going to start the party all over again tomorrow.

Denny was awesome at Tempts on Sunday...

Denny was sick I cant believe I am starting this again Tommorrow

Originally posted by stardo

Thats ok sweetie. I was happy to see you out at tempts atleast and I knew you had a meeting in the morning.

Sorry I was so quite . Im jaw was moving a mile a minute but nothing was coming out.

Badass is so cute. Im turning him into my little pet!!!! Well my friendly pet. Cause i know he is taken;)

I am not commited yet only dating her :D :D :D

Stiffler...I'm glad you made it out..I know you guys have big plans for this weekend...so you have to save some brain cells for this long and painful weekend you are about to encounter. My thoughts are with you..but there will be no torturing going on for me..YES believe it piro and neena will not be in attendance for this 4th of July bash :(

DJDanfury- Yes piro was being a good boy so his :jar: was returned to him...;) hehe!! yeah so the bad news is out we aren't going down..besides like you said I am still not fully recovered from Sun..it was a rough one for me...I never get like that..I usually keep my composer just in case piro needs a helping hand...:laugh: but this time I needed it...;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Too bad neena because you need to read my thread about the exclusive party

And Stardo I guess I wouldnt mind being your little pet :D

Already getting frisky Im going have to :whip2:

Too bad neena because you need to read my thread about the exclusive party

And Stardo I guess I wouldnt mind being your little pet :D

I just read it...:( if the drive wasn't so far we would of came down just for your exculsive party..sorry we're going to miss it.

I just can't deal with the big crowds anymore...I was miserable Memorial Day weekend. We will be down for Labor Day though..can't miss the closing party. :D

Stardo read the WHERE IS STARDO TODAY THREAD

I cant pm you on sat. my computer at home is so slow i will commit suicide.

Can I pea's have the directions now?

steppin out to lunch i will be back my pet!

I just read it...:( if the drive wasn't so far we would of came down just for your exculsive party..sorry we're going to miss it.

I just can't deal with the big crowds anymore...I was miserable Memorial Day weekend. We will be down for Labor Day though..can't miss the closing party. :D

Neena be a trooper and come down

You can't hang, You should be hardcore and come down

Neena be a trooper and come down

I'm not a trooper anymore...that vanished after the closing party last summer...it has definitely been a good summer so far...but the desire to go down is fading...I know I'm going to get it for that comment.

BUT we'll see sweetie...you never know with us we say we're not going down now and then when Sat comes we can't stay away and we just pick up and go last minute??? :D

:laugh: I know I can't hang...see I thought I was being hardcore this past Sun going to Surf then Temps. :D :D Times have changed...It's not 99' ;)

so far this summer is almost as good as 99'....................I have more and more fun every weekend..........If it gets any better I'm going tto have to commit myself to an institution................

so far this summer is almost as good as 99'....................I have more and more fun every weekend..........If it gets any better I'm going tto have to commit myself to an institution................

I hear ya..this summer has been good.

I hear ya..this summer has been good.

We are going to have to take your Warrior stripes away unless you start making more attempts to be present. I think Stardo is going to become an Honorary Warrior....................

We are going to have to take your Warrior stripes away unless you start making more attempts to be present. I think Stardo is going to become an Honorary Warrior....................

:tongue: we've probably been down the same amount of times just not the same weekends. How many times have you been down? me 5 times since opening day. and Stardo what about you???

:tongue: we've probably been down the same amount of times just not the same weekends. How many times have you been down? me 5 times since opening day. and Stardo what about you???

EVERY WEEKEND BUT 1!!!!

WARRIOR