Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty Update

mrjoebudious

Greeting all. Here is a brief overview of whats up with us.

-Wednesday, catch us at Tantra with Boomerang and DHM This July 3rd, Juan Mejia will be the guest DJ

-Saturday July 6th kicks off our new weekly, Dirty Little Funky Thing

$5 cover charge, no dress code, realistic priced drinks and hey, they have Galaga and pool tables. Q Burns Abstract Message this Saurday with dhm.

-Thanks for last Friday, 320 of you came and rocked it with Rob Paine. Damn was he good. Great vibe.

-Sunday pool Party!!!!!!!! We will be doing the music for Lemonade. A $5 pool party at the new mac daddy Royal Palm Hotel (next to the Loews) beginnig Sunday July 7th with DHM.

3pm-9pm e mail me at joebudious@hotmail.com for guest list for the pool party.

-As far as Aquabooty, we will be doing a monthly at Crobar. We are going to overtake that venue once a month with a vibe they have never seen!! It will be marketed state wide ( I can't wait to go all over the state meeting all the heads) and we will be setting deals up with a hotel to truly set it up right. Stay tuned as we are working on the bookings as we speak.

-Now as far as RAIN, our attorney has told us to keep our mouths shut until this is all over. Then we will tell the world the truth. It has been very hard, especially with all the lies they had printed in that article, but hey sticks and stones. We have the law and a solid contract on our side which we have honored. Truth will prevail. Note this. They lie and have shown us to not have a positive soul (my personal opinion, of course). Thanks for all the support and stay away from liars.

Peace to all.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty, stronger than ever.

I ran into Tomas Ceddia last night @ Crobar (for Richard Vasquez' birthday bash) and he told me much the same stuff Joe was talking about!

He also gave me a flyer for Saturday. I can't wait!! I have yet to go to Lola, but I hear great things about the room!!

The monthly @ Crobar will be great too!!

DEEP HOUSE LIVES!! :-)

Dennis.

Truth will prevail. Note this. They lie and have shown us to not have a positive soul (my personal opinion, of course). Thanks for all the support and stay away from liars.

Hey mrjoebudious, on that note...

You might wanna avoid the characters @ Oxygen Lounge. I over heard them

having some plans which involved you & your tribe. I'm sure that a brain washing attempt is on-da-way.

just lookin out.

attachment.php?postid=863244