Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can u tell if someone is sexual based on body language?

georgym

I was just wondering this today. I m sure you can, based on how one walks, holds a cup of coffee, eats a hot dog (:gulp: :D-)

Im just really into reading into people based on their non-verbal communication (thank u psych 240) and it seems to be a very handy way in meeting people and knowing what you're looking for or not.

Some examples ive noticed:

--how a girl sits/crosses her legs

--how one brushes their hair

--how a guy picks something up :confused:

--how they eat food

and stuff like that:D

I absolutely agree...the way a person moves says a lot about them. If you extend body language into dancing, the theory works even better. I think you can tell whether a person is going to be sweet & caring or even selfish in bed by the way he/she dances...whether they move with you or invade your space...

In any case every time I've guessed about someone based on these things, my theory has proven true ;)

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ can u give us more details about these signs?:tongue:

sure!

like today, i saw this girl walking, and she just looked like she had her stuff together, all in flow, a little bounce to her step, kind of looking not directly at people, just a little shy, making me think "hey, what's up with this girl" :tongue:

I also think waving the hair, standing on one leg to reach something high ::YowZaas::, and winking are totally turn on's in a non-overt way ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

sure!

like today, i saw this girl walking, and she just looked like she had her stuff together, all in flow, a little bounce to her step, kind of looking not directly at people, just a little shy, making me think "hey, what's up with this girl" :tongue:

I also think waving the hair, standing on one leg to reach something high ::YowZaas::, and winking are totally turn on's in a non-overt way ;)

i've been winking a lot recently too. i NEVER used to do that. except its more of a hard scrunch up of the right eye rather than a wink...

... wait... that's a squint.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BTW, someone help me analyze the body language of a chick i saw in shoprite a few hours ago when i was buying some turkey burgers. i am a bit oblvious to this shit. i was standing on line & a girl standing in front of me was wearing these very short shorts.... she seemed to all of a sudden drop her keys & bend over right in front of me w/o bending her knees... as she was bent over, she looked at me (her head down between her legs) & slowly licked her lips..... im not sure what she meant....:confused:;)

funny, i did the same thing at the pathmark in my town today to this hot looking girl behind me on line, and she slapped my ass :eek:

Oh!

And girls that swing their arms too much when they walk annoys me. Im afraid one of their swings is gonna reach my nether-world one day :laugh:

But i dig when girls shoes clack. Gosh im way too perceptive sometimes :goofy: