Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the bawston girlies i met@Arc....

spinsaikel

I would post on the "so" thread but i feel special today:D . anyway, it was great meeting you sat night. If it werent for the shirt, I wouldnt have known! btw, purplehaze is...jessica....and katies is....? It was also meeting A1wave too. sheeit, i totally forgot your real name. oh well, at least i remembered your alias! I'd say both djs rocked it out. whoever said DT was obnoxious should throw themsevles off a cliff sometime this week. I was really surprised with danny howells playing a really funky house set earlier in the night. 'twas great. By the way, this is is Sopha (h is silent mind you), the asian kid with the red Benetton shirt who can definitely rock out on the dancefloor:D . Anyway, it's mon afternoon and i feel like mush. I have no idea why;) . No complaints from me here about sat. Everything I thought would happen did. And to think those NY kids didnt know how things were going to be Sat night. pffffft!. Hope to you guys out later.

Soap

Hey Spinsaikel,

You were the one that I forgot your name, but we where rocking in in the chillroom so I remembered that I was forgetting someone. It was really great to meet you too, and if I am ever in DC I will have to take you up on your offer to get the VIP at Buzz!

And BTW a little hint Katie is A1wave!!;)

It wasn't me that said Danny T is annoying, or I would have already thrown myself off a cliff and wouldn't be writing this...:D

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Spinsaikel,

You were the one that I forgot your name, but we where rocking in in the chillroom so I remembered that I was forgetting someone. It was really great to meet you too, and if I am ever in DC I will have to take you up on your offer to get the VIP at Buzz!

And BTW a little hint Katie is A1wave!!;)

It wasn't me that said Danny T is annoying, or I would have already thrown myself off a cliff and wouldn't be writing this...:D

Jessica

man, i fuggin asked todd (therunner), who was who, he got the names mixed up. anyway, the chill room was a suana. fuggin sucked. oh well, it was a great night so i didnt mind it too much. so email me when you are in town. You have a host in VA:O). till then.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

man, i fuggin asked todd (therunner), who was who, he got the names mixed up. anyway, the chill room was a suana. fuggin sucked. oh well, it was a great night so i didnt mind it too much. so email me when you are in town. You have a host in VA:O). till then.

Sopha

I told you who was who. You just a crack baby that can't remember shit.

And whats the dealy for the 19th? Whats going on in boston that a guy on vacation should know about?

Originally posted by therunner

And whats the dealy for the 19th? Whats going on in boston that a guy on vacation should know about?

I asked you again in the car. I said" todd who was the girl with the cutoff shirt?" and you said"oh that's katie." but i knew katie was A1wave. so there. me?crackbaby? If only i had pics of you sat night? you would eat ur workds twice with a spoon.:D

I asked you again in the car. I said" todd who was the girl with the cutoff shirt?" and you said"oh that's katie." but i knew katie was A1wave. so there. me?crackbaby? If only i had pics of you sat night? you would eat ur workds twice with a spoon.:D

You were right, me with cut off shirt. Katie with funky hair do!

Originally posted by therunner

yeah crackbaby.. how many times have i posted about the 19th???

satoshi t & dfuse in avalon/axis and then cass & steve porter at afterhours... you coming? ;)

hey sopha! you had it right! kt = a1 good meeting you finally... i always seem to miss you in DC when i'm there.. you gonna help me into VIP at Buzz too next time i'm there? eh? ;)

Originally posted by a1wave

yeah crackbaby.. how many times have i posted about the 19th???

satoshi t & dfuse in avalon/axis and then cass & steve porter at afterhours... you coming? ;)

not a big fan of Dfuse though but satoshi perhaps. Cass and steve porter is always good to see. what's going on in ny then? I want to head up to "Arc" for the chris fortier night.

Originally posted by a1wave

hey sopha! you had it right! kt = a1 good meeting you finally... i always seem to miss you in DC when i'm there.. you gonna help me into VIP at Buzz too next time i'm there? eh? ;)

Ok, cool...but now can someone answer my question. I asked this earlier but no one responded. Jessica had a friend with her as well. I think wearing the same white shirt jessica had on. blonde, had her hair up, (pretty cute too) about jessica's height, and I think that was her b/f that was with her. Do you know who im talking about katie? Jessica?

Originally posted by teamj5

Whoever said they were suprised Howells played a funky house set early in the night should throw themselves off a cliff sometime this week. Howells always plays it funky. :tongue:

He may play it funky up in NY 'cuz he has alot of room to do so. At BUZZ his sets are pretty much in your face and progressive house. So there!:cool:

Ok, cool...but now can someone answer my question. I asked this earlier but no one responded. Jessica had a friend with her as well. I think wearing the same white shirt jessica had on. blonde, had her hair up, (pretty cute too) about jessica's height, and I think that was her b/f that was with her. Do you know who im talking about katie? Jessica?

That is my friend Krystle from LI, she doesn't have blond hair but had a hair piece in that was blonde.. She doesn't post. Doesn't even know what CP is...

That is my friend Krystle from LI, she doesn't have blond hair but had a hair piece in that was blonde.. She doesn't post. Doesn't even know what CP is...

thanks. that's all i needed to know. well it looked blonde in that room. oh well.

thanks. that's all i needed to know. well it looked blonde in that room. oh well.