Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Arc on Saturday

snd777

you were there? i was there. i had a blast. my review is on the dc board, my only complaint was the A/C, it was hot as hell in there. i think howells was bettr last montrh but i still think he was great and tenaglia blew me away.

i'va also read different types of reviews, but i had an awesome time, and from the looks of it the crowd was having a great time.

Originally posted by snd777

Damn, vicman ... wish i knew you were there .... we could've met up!!

Oh well, there will be more times, I am sure.

Glad you had a great time too!

i was there...

but these roxborogh girls were talking some kind of trash like:

"man... arc is good, but egypt is better!!"

just jokes!!

snd... you know for a fact i had a good time!!

i'm still trying to recover!!

and damn the grapes were good!!!!!!

Originally posted by sevenlayers

i was there...

but these roxborogh girls were talking some kind of trash like:

"man... arc is good, but egypt is better!!"

just jokes!!

snd... you know for a fact i had a good time!!

i'm still trying to recover!!

and damn the grapes were good!!!!!!

Yeah! I can honestly say that I am sure that you had a good time ..... and you know that the feeling is mutual!!

I thought I was recoved until this morning ..... had a hard time getting up!! Oh well ..... it was worth a couple days recovery in my eyes!!

We are troopers!!

snd... didn't know you posted on the philly board, never really check here... anyway nice talking to you on pm though...

I had a blast saturday night, yeah it was hot & packed but I expected that, and by 6:30 or so it cleared out nicely. I think all the bad reviews from the ny board are from negative nancies ;) that are a little spoiled cuz they get to see DT & DH anytime and vinyl was never too packed...

My review is on the ny board so I won't bother repeating it here...

grapes were awesome, at the time I thought it was the best idea in the world :aright:

I've been goin to ny every weekend - shit I gotta stop that it costs too much & the drive home afterward kills me... you guys gotta lemme know when something good goes on in philly so I can check out some of the clubs... :)

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

. I think all the bad reviews from the ny board are from negative nancies ;) that are a little spoiled cuz they get to see DT & DH anytime and vinyl was never too packed...

i agree with gmoney here, kidz in nyc are so spoiled, just take Arc or Vinyl away and theyll end up complaining and whining like when Twilo was shut down. they really dont know to appreciate what they have. of course this is a generalization, there are lots of people that really appreciate what they have.

Originally posted by vicman

my only complaint was the A/C, it was hot as hell in there.

i'va also read different types of reviews, but i had an awesome time, and from the looks of it the crowd was having a great time.

i agree with Vicman...a/c please!!!...too many people in there, kept bumping into my back and side...even worse with out their shirts on....more guys than girls, i felt like a supervisor at the Oscar Meyer Weiner Factory.....but music was great, DH ripped shit up, thought his Winter Music Conference set at Spin in Miami was better...but still a fawkin' great set....I will have to do it again, Danny Howells very sooon....

ps

Danny Howells is here tomorrow at Crobar Miami...hmmmm???:idea: