Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy Toural, Ivano Bellini, Mark Leventhal 7/5 @ Spin

biznation00

Friday, July 5th - Revolution @ SPiN

Kathy, Eddie Guerra, Nelson Diaz & Biz, charm & dee-lite you as you soak up the sounds of...

Jimmy Toural(pimp Djs) Special enchanting appearence

Ivano Bellini resident

Mark Leventhal (in the loft)

Britney's legs stay shut, but the Bar remains Open from 10-12am... ((Open Bar))

**locals recieve $4 Drinks @ll night..

Door done well by Mr. Grey Poupon...;)

Details / Guest list here >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Other interesting info there >> www.clubspin.com

:spin:Be Safe:spin:

Upcoming Revolution Events @ Spin:

Saeed & Palash - July 19th

but of course...

Fridays at Spin, one of life's finer pleasures.

I'm a recent convert, I had such a blast last Friday...I was expecting Behrouz, but he didn't show...Biz made sure I got some great shots, and Ivano showed that he's not a slave to 126 BPM.

Even the LD, Ronnie took to the decks around 4:15..guess being around top DJs for 3 years rubs off after awhile...

My man... Wuddup Orly?!? Obby handed me a treat of a cd the other night @ Spin!! Seamless mixing, great track selection & str8 up underground. I think after all this time I have finally completed the collection... I like what you guys are building as of late and I'm there to support it as always...

I'll see u this friday for Jimmy's outting @ Spin & the following for your release party @ Lola...

Relay a hello to the gang...;)

i cannot wait for this event....just came back from NYC from Howells and this wens. i will be catching Howells again...and now this!!! Jimmy at Spin, this is going to be a great weekend already!!! I hear Jimmy has been stocking up on good tracks to drop that night, as always he brings nothing less than the best mixing and track selection to the decks!!!

Also, if any one needs passes for this event let me know...we can have a meet up before and i can hand them out...u guys really dont want to miss this...Jimmy is going to leave the grill red hot for Ivano....

:beer::party::dj::party::beer: