Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playing Hard To Get?????

bbbooom

I don't play hard to get, and I don't participate in game playing...

...however, if I do have feelings for an individual, I'll never let it show. Only if they show interest, do I give in a little.

I'm painfully shy when it comes to that sort of thing... :half:

Originally posted by therunner

Games suck, except "The Game of Life" I love that game, run around spinning the wheel and picking up kids, trading jobs so you aren't the broke ass teacher.

Well put :D

I love that game, the sound the spinner makes! all the alternate roads u can take.

Otherwise, screw games :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

...however, if I do have feelings for an individual, I'll never let it show. Only if they show interest, do I give in a little.

and that my dear is called playing a game...:licker:

i dont "play" hard to get

I AM HARD TO GET!!!!!!!!

some women have standards like myself and are not easy

so whats wrong with a women whose classy, and respects herself and her body,

who doesnt put out or even kiss a guy right away?

overall i dont see anything wrong with having high standards

and i would have to completely disagree in calling it a game

its called self respect

Originally posted by glowdancer

I AM HARD TO GET!!!!!!!!

its called self respect

ugh, where should i start?

what does having standards and respect have to do with not kissing a guy on the first date?

i mean you can talk with me when you say high standards, i´m a perfectionist, but what does that have to do with not kissing or "putting out" let´s say on the first date? isn´t this more of a "in the moment" thing?

let´s take you meet a guy, you get along great, talk all night, and you feel like you´ve known forever and somehow you feel like going home with this guy right after your first date, would you not do it because you are not "supposed" to?

cause THEN you are playing games. not only with the guy but also with yourself

ur not shy when it comes to blowin red lights in midtown manhattan :D

..anyway...to get back on topic...the problem with girls playin hard to get is...some dudes dont understand the difference. u gota give us a hand here ladies...ur hard as shit to decipher..and some guys mistake BEING BLOWING OFF as PLAYING HARD TO GET

this is y u have men in their underwear waiting in ur bushes @3am in the morning on a wednesday night...because ur mixed signals , somehow in the warped male mind , gave him the idea that u want him to come over.

i dont really face rejection too often (because i hardly every try to mack it the chickadees) but it really doesnt help when a girl isnt upfront about what she means.

Originally posted by tastey

let´s take you meet a guy, you get along great, talk all night, and you feel like you´ve known forever and somehow you feel like going home with this guy right after your first date, would you not do it because you are not "supposed" to?

cause THEN you are playing games. not only with the guy but also with yourself

Noooo... that's not a game... that's called thinking with your brain, not your pussy... sex is not as uncomplicated as you like to make it out to be, not for people who actually are in touch with and like to enjoy their emotions, that is...

There are going to be plenty of people you feel like going home with, but that doesn't mean you should fuck everything that turns you on.

BTW- welcome back Glow! :heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

Noooo... that's not a game... that's called thinking with your brain, not your pussy...

how about "acting after your desires"?

sex is not as uncomplicated as you like to make it out to be, not for people who actually are in touch with and like to enjoy their emotions, that is...

lol do you see the irony and the contradiction in this sentence?

you say people that are "in touch" with their emotions and that like to enjoy their emotions should SUPPRESS their emotions??

cause "desire" and "attraction" are direct the results of emotions

There are going to be plenty of people you feel like going home with, but that doesn't mean you should fuck everything that turns you on.

okay i don´t get it. why shouldn´t you fuck everything that turns you on?

Originally posted by tastey

how about "acting after your desires"?

lol do you see the irony and the contradiction in this sentence?

you say people that are "in touch" with their emotions and that like to enjoy their emotions should SUPPRESS their emotions??

cause "desire" and "attraction" are direct the results of emotions

okay i don´t get it. why shouldn´t you fuck everything that turns you on?

Wow, I am really amazed. Maybe someone else will tackle this one, because I really don't have the time or inclination to at the moment.

Originally posted by tastyt

Wow, I am really amazed. Maybe someone else will tackle this one, because I really don't have the time or inclination to at the moment.

IOW you don´t know the answer :confused:

I AM HARD TO GET!!!!!!!!

its called self respect

btw...what you have said has nothing to do with playing hard to get

woohooooooooo first post i make since i got back from italy and it souds like a good debate

ok ill try to answer the unanswered questions

et´s take you meet a guy, you get along great, talk all night, and you feel like you´ve known forever and somehow you feel like going home with this guy right after your first date, would you not do it because you are not "supposed" to?

i wouldnt go home with him because there is no way you can really know a person from one date

also from past experiences the best sex ive had came from intimate relationships with men i really cared about

not from one nite stands

so to sum it up id rather go home after this date masturbate take a shower and go to bed, haha rather then fuck some guy who might be horrible in bed whom i have no feelings for

and now i have a question for everyone

dont u feel the sex is more intense and passionate if youve been talking to and dating a person for awhile ?

well i do and that is the number one reason i am hard to get

and now i have a question for everyone

dont u feel the sex is more intense and passionate if youve been talking to and dating a person for awhile ?

I agree that its alot better but it doesnt mean you have to play hard to get......I could talk to that person for the first time and show some interest without playing games but that doesnt mean I want to fuck them right there and then.....I'd rather wait and let things develop....

I'm the exact same way. If I'm interested you'll know and if I'm not you'll know too.

*Don't forget you men play games just as much*