Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playing Hard To Get?????

bbbooom

Originally posted by bbbooom

BY SAYIN THAT YOU AER JUST LIKE THE OTHER GAME PLAYER...

I'm not sure if you know the other person and therefore I know you don't know me so don't judge me or call me something you have no idea if I am or not:blown:!

Telling or showing someone you like them or not sure isn't playing games, it's the opposite!

Originally posted by infinity8

I'm not sure if you know the other person and therefore I know you don't know me so don't judge me or call me something you have no idea if I am or not:blown:!

Telling or showing someone you like them or not sure isn't playing games, it's the opposite!

UM YEA YOU SHOWED HIM..UHH I MEAN ME.....game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player

a te he he

Originally posted by bbbooom

UM YEA YOU SHOWED HIM..UHH I MEAN ME.....game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player game player

a te he he

You are acting like a child, nothing intelligent to say it seems here from you! This is a game you are playing right now and I'm done playing your's. I don't have the energy or the time to waste!

Have a great day:D

playing hard to get isn't always a bad thing. it presents a challenge which I kind of like. Girls that aren't a challenge I always tend to lose interest in pretty quickly. I think it's stupid for a girl to act dissinterested if she likes you but playing a little hard to get is a good thing I think.

Originally posted by infinity8

You are acting like a child, nothing intelligent to say it seems here from you! This is a game you are playing right now and I'm done playing your's. I don't have the energy or the time to waste!

Have a great day:D

UH OH YOU SHOWED ME AGAIN...:laugh:

• 2 years later...
Guest onisakura
playing hard to get isn't always a bad thing. it presents a challenge which I kind of like. Girls that aren't a challenge I always tend to lose interest in pretty quickly. I think it's stupid for a girl to act dissinterested if she likes you but playing a little hard to get is a good thing I think.

I agree here. You guys get bored easily so why put out so quickly? You have such double standards when it comes to this. I guess the real question lies in what it is that you actually expect from the girl you think is playing games? If its just for a fuck and she's playing hard to get then yeah thats games if she knows thats all its about. If you are genuinely interested in this girl, you should respect that she doesn't jump in the sack right away cause that shows self respect and standards. Its a different story if she teases you, tells you to come over at 3am and doesn't give it up like someone that I know. THAT is playing games. Then she gets upset cause he doesn't call her anymore....HELLO!

Guest onisakura
who gets bored? bad generalization there.

Meaning that if there is no challenge, most of you will look elsewhere. Kinda like a "been there, done that" thing. Why give everything in one fell swoop? That goes for sex and for letting a guy know your feelings.

You guys have to clarify the situation in question here.

Meaning that if there is no challenge, most of you will look elsewhere. Kinda like a "been there, done that" thing. Why give everything in one fell swoop? That goes for sex and for letting a guy know your feelings.

You guys have to clarify the situation in question here.

Correct. But there are those times, that both of sexes have to gauge, where we think "I sort of like this person, I think they like me too, and the chemistry is too strong that I wanta do it."....

... and if the sex is mindblowing for the partner, they aint gonna think "been there, done that", rather theyll generally think "been there, now lets do it again, and again and again" :rock: lol