Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murder in Boonton?

I am not making fun of this at all its f#)_# up but the article said this Shappell and Secula had considered suffocating his mother, "but rejected this method, believing the victim was too strong," according to Johnson's sworn statement. Shappell had gone into the woman's second-floor room Thursday night with a hammer, but "lost her nerve," Gannon said.

She was 74?and too strong.

This is some messed up shit, how the f(#_ could you kill your own mother.:confused:

I am not making fun of this at all its f#)_# up but the article said this Shappell and Secula had considered suffocating his mother, "but rejected this method, believing the victim was too strong," according to Johnson's sworn statement. Shappell had gone into the woman's second-floor room Thursday night with a hammer, but "lost her nerve," Gannon said.

She was 74?and too strong.

This is some messed up shit, how the f(#_ could you kill your own mother.:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Hmm...Ya think that the old lady was reall a hit?:D

Along the same lines I saw Furio from the sopranos at Casbah and club tru early June...He was real cool, surprisingly:)

thats cool. me and viptech and a few others met Jackie jr at sound garden before he was wacked.....poor kid...lol

Sept. 15th it starts the new season...its about F(#_ time.

This thread has gone so off topic....But I am so F$(_ bored, I keep thinking on days like this would anybody even notice if I was a mess at my desk?:eek:

Originally posted by stiffler

A little off topic, but that is also the town where they murdered Jackie Jr on the Sopranos..........................

Yeah, that was where he was killed, in the "Boonton Projects". But thats not really where the scene was filmed. Apparently, Boonton wouldn't let them.

If you remember back to season 2, when Meadow threw the party in her grandmas house and there was GASP drugs there. She blamed it on "those Boonton kids".

Originally posted by jp18

Hmm...Ya think that the old lady was reall a hit?:D

Along the same lines I saw Furio from the sopranos at Casbah and club tru early June...He was real cool, surprisingly:)

i met him at Satin Dolls ( where I work ) his real name is Furio or maybe Claudio something like that.

After the were done filming he stayed and hung out ( but he didn't tip ) I guess he considered us extras :)

Originally posted by jennijugs

i met him at Satin Dolls ( where I work ) his real name is Furio or maybe Claudio something like that.

After the were done filming he stayed and hung out ( but he didn't tip ) I guess he considered us extras :)

YOU KNOW A BARTENDER NAMED KATHY? DONT KNOW IF SHE STILL WORKS THERE BUT SHE USED!:confused: