Clubplanet Nightlife Community

East Brunswick..

Hello..I'm very bored here at work..But right now I'm living in Bergen County and have been my whole life..But my fiance and I just bought a condo in East Brunswick and we are moving there in September after wedding..I was just curious if anyone here lives in EB and if so any feedback on living there..2 of our friends also live there..So we are not alone..But just curious and bored...Also we joined NYSC (gym) in EB..Anyone belong to that gym?..If so, how is it?..Thanks, ClubGirl..:tongue:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in EB, right off the Old Bridge TP. Its not bad, but the traffic on rt18 and rt 1 SUCKS.....Good thing is you can hit the city or the beach in an hour or less...HunkaBunka & the abyss are right there.

Dont know much about NYCSC, i go to wow...If they are like wow, dont sign a contract or your f*#))#.:laugh:

I am from East Brunswick... what would you like to know?

The NYSC in EB is Dead, but its nice, so its good to go there and get your workout done without waiting for any machines or weights. I belong to both gyms but I mostly work out @ Work Out World on route 18 also located in EB. I would check out both places then make your decision. A lot of girls I am friends with love W.O.W because of all the classes they offer....

CIGS!!!! you went to east brunswick high school with us? What year did you graduate!!! I live in East Brunswick right now again... back with my parents though but whatever...nothing fun to do here except in the wintertime when it is close to Hunka Bunka :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

CIGS!!!! you went to east brunswick high school with us? What year did you graduate!!! I live in East Brunswick right now again... back with my parents though but whatever...nothing fun to do here except in the wintertime when it is close to Hunka Bunka :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with living at home...

Free rent and food...And unlike college, the food is actually good.:tongue:

I recently moved to East Brunswick and bought a condo its nice....quiet...but 18 sucks...Im from Highland Park originally...St.Peters Hs and Rutgers Alumni...

so WOW and NYSPC is a good gym? all these jail workouts in my house are getting old...

i live in crosspoint the prices keep going up like $1,000 a month so buy soon....mine went up $7,000 since feb 2002..I love my place...Fireplace...cute...good for a swinging bachelor like myself...HAHA...

nice pool, landscaping and good area....allot of young people too...ive met allot of cool peeps in the complex... Im 25 its great for my age.....

ask starbryte? she saw my crib.....If u want a womens opinion

Hey..No we already bought a condo in EB, we are no longer looking..We closed on it 2 wknds ago...But we arent moving in till September, after we get married..I heard of Crosspointe..We bought one in Kingswood Station..I had my heart set on that complex and we found one..2 floors..loft..fireplace..2 full baths..2 bedrooms..skylights..walk in closet..pool..the whole works..=)..love it!!Sorry Im soooo friggin bored..ClubGirl :D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hey..No we already bought a condo in EB, we are no longer looking..We closed on it 2 wknds ago...But we arent moving in till September, after we get married..I heard of Crosspointe..We bought one in Kingswood Station..I had my heart set on that complex and we found one..2 floors..loft..fireplace..2 full baths..2 bedrooms..skylights..walk in closet..pool..the whole works..=)..love it!!Sorry Im soooo friggin bored..ClubGirl :D

Bored...I have been playing free cell on the computer for 2 days now....I started at game 1 and now am on 24 trying to beat all 32000 games....This week sucks!!!!!!!

I have 3 hrs today and 4 hours tomorow of work....Thank god:D

:worry: ummmmm.... well....

no djprime's place is AWESOME... you know I love it, I say it every time I go there!! Coolest bachelor pad I ever seen!!!

(plus the absolute best music)

yeah so I would have to say, the best place to hang out in East Brunswick is DjPrime's house! :D

*guys this thread is so cute, I didn't know so many of us lived/used to live in East Brunswick! And to think teresadf and I were the only ones...

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:worry: ummmmm.... well....

no djprime's place is AWESOME... you know I love it, I say it every time I go there!! Coolest bachelor pad I ever seen!!!

(plus the absolute best music)

yeah so I would have to say, the best place to hang out in East Brunswick is DjPrime's house! :D

*guys this thread is so cute, I didn't know so many of us lived/used to live in East Brunswick! And to think teresadf and I were the only ones...

Shots this weekend for anyone from CP who lives in East Brunswick.....LOL :D

hey carusomaas11 HAHAH///like your phone....????

starbryte is my buddy.....

And yes I will make it to surf on Sunday this weekend.....Ill get drunk there before doing Teen Night @ XS

Shots on me...and my slammin CRIB IN East Brunswick......