Clubplanet Nightlife Community

East Brunswick..

Originally posted by djprime

hey teresdf /...ID's a MUST...ALOTT of Cheap People out there...LOL...

photo copy of utility bill and Driver licence a must for the free East BRUNSwick 08816 SHOT!!!!!

We don't want any people sneaking in from other towns you know.....LOL!!!!! :D

P.S. When am I getting my new DJPrime CD.....my shore house roomates and I are waiting!!!!! ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teresadf

P.S. When am I getting my new DJPrime CD.....my shore house roomates and I are waiting!!!!! ;)

when u tell me your shore house roomates are waiting for me and not my CD ill Rush....HAHAH...I got 2 for u......try to come by surf on friday ill give it to u then....or ill give willy them to give to you....

Hey Starbryte ....did u cut the grass???? hahhaha

when u tell me your shore house roomates are waiting for me and not my CD ill Rush....HAHAH...I got 2 for u......try to come by surf on friday ill give it to u then....or ill give willy them to give to you....

Hey Starbryte ....did u cut the grass???? hahhaha

I meant to say they were waiting for YOU and your cd.....hehehe!!!!! ;)

lol..are we on the same page here....LOL.....

What kind of grass you cutting JP?

HAHAH

ok teresadf...now that i know im welcomed along with my cd's i have to stop by the BOOMIN BELMAR BONG PAD....LOL

You know you are always welcome.....and the grass always needs to be mowed at our place. ;)

so whats on the agenda for this weekend..my weekend starts tomorrow? so when we gonna meet up...? were u gonna be this weekend

I have no clue what my plans are yet. I know tomorrow night I'll be at DJAIS. Everything is up in the air right now. I know Starbryte will be down on Thursday night. Where are you going to be?

if we are talking in that text i prefer Astro turf!!! over wet grass...but hard wood fllors are the best......

JP.....But good version of GRASS.....

ARE YOU THE WEED MAN??????

True..True..True

I wouldnt say I am the WEED MAN, But I hang out with HIM.

Which reminds me that I was supposed to help someone out for the weekend and completely forgot:blank:

Go figure:rolleyes:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

CIGS!!!! you went to east brunswick high school with us? What year did you graduate!!! I live in East Brunswick right now again... back with my parents though but whatever...nothing fun to do here except in the wintertime when it is close to Hunka Bunka :laugh: :laugh:

Hey StArBrYte...where have you been hiding??? I thought that you knew I was from EB??? Oh well....I graduated.....let's just say I'm older than you!!!!!!!!!!!;)

It used to help me thru the ruff days at work...Too Bad, I work in a lab...Forgot where I left the acid...Forgot what things dont mix....Lucky for me the owners are all x-crackheads....:D

They appreciate this stage of life:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah, but a bump gets my work done faster:tongue:

all employors should provide a form of UPPER to get work done faster....My ass is dragging now....and im getting sick from last week....and i got a long weekend ahead....