Clubplanet Nightlife Community

easiest way from Jersey to Homegrown?

if you're coming from where we live... I hope he gave you rt 24->78 -> 1&9 to holland tunnel, then to walker st, to 6th ave, down to 6th, down to ave A...

you can take the 78 extension (njtp) instead of 1&9, but 1&9 is free, and faster...

Originally posted by joeg

if you're coming from where we live... I hope he gave you rt 24->78 -> 1&9 to holland tunnel, then to walker st, to 6th ave, down to 6th, down to ave A...

you can take the 78 extension (njtp) instead of 1&9, but 1&9 is free, and faster...

is that way faster/easier than taking houston st to Ave A fomr the holland tunnel?

OK. I work in Englewood Cliffs, so if your close to the GWB take it to the West Side Highway South (Downtown 9A?). Stay on the West Side Highway to exit for Meat Market District a.k.a. 14th St.(next exit after 16th S)t. Take 14 St to Avenue A. Make a right on to Avenue A. Once you get around 8th St START LOOKING FOR PARKING. 85A is between 5th and 6th street.

Originally posted by hotcheme

is that way faster/easier than taking houston st to Ave A fomr the holland tunnel?

yeah, I always go to exit 3 out of the holland, straight onto walker (bear right when it splits...) then a left on 6th...

bog: yeah... djqwest/I are nowhere near the gwb, or a highway that gets you to it... and then that puts you out all the way on the upper west side...

24/78/1&9 basically goes right from where we live to the holland tunnel... and then its just crosstown to the east side...