Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what in SAM HELL is going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

marcid21

:offtopic: ....but id thought id share anyways

dont feel like starting a new thread

So my company finally got a life insurance plan.

Im thinking what the hell might as well...never know when a russian space satalite is going to come screaming down and land on your head right?

and since today was as boring as a yanni concert with the beach boys opening....I thought id drive the lady completely bonkers while I was filling out the form...her being the serious tight-ass and all...

So im filling out the motherload of paperwork and i come to the delegates who whould inherit my three dollars and fourty-five cents upon my untimely demise.

"Would it be possible for one to delegate a housepet as a life insurance recipient?"

No?...go figure

"How long would it take for this particular plan to be activated? Im not feeling too good *cough* *hack*"

Some plans can take up to a YEAR to be activated....alot can happen in a year....especially if your a pyromaniac who juggles live grenades for fun.

"Is impalement covered in this article?"

Yes...wow...who knew.

"What about lynch mobing?"

This is around the time she started to try to get me to leave.

"Would my delegate recieve a larger settlement if I was...per say...assasinated over simply dying from an abtrusive chicken bone? and are there any determinations if such a chicken was in fact the would be assassin of my wrongful death?"

:flame:

Who knew life insurance could be so much fun!