Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: All interested in Great Adventure trip

I need to know the best weekend for everyone probally.. would you prefer a Saturday or Sunday?? Particular times?? Suggestions are good.. I can't begin to start setting something up until I have a basic feel for what's good for everyone.. I'm thinking maybe like 2 weeks or so..

SPEAK UP PEOPLE!! :D

Weekdays are the best considering its not that crowded and wont have to deal with lines for all the rides like on weekends. But I know it would be hard for most people to go on a weekday considering work. Hurricane Harbor at GA is great in the summer on a hot day. Lots of water rides and its always a fun time if your a water nut. I've been going mostly to the water park for the past few summers.

I am down, if we get at least 15 def. heads we get a group rate of 30 dollars a ticket. The people at my job are doing it this monday. I can get the info if anyone wants.

The days don't matter to me, I will take off of work if need be.

Ok seems that weekend is probally the best because a lotta people work, including me..

So not this weekend.. maybe should we plan for next weekend?? What's the date on that?? I think July 13th (

Saturday) or 14th (Sunday).. or maybe the weekend after that if more notice is needed..

Originally posted by codica3

Ok seems that weekend is probally the best because a lotta people work, including me..

So not this weekend.. maybe should we plan for next weekend?? What's the date on that?? I think July 13th (

Saturday) or 14th (Sunday).. or maybe the weekend after that if more notice is needed..

sounds great, count me in

Originally posted by hitokiri24

pro the weekend after

So the weekend of the 20th I think??

Does that sound good for everyone?? Not next weekend, but the weekend after that??

Originally posted by smokesum

i'll only go if codica goes on the ferry wheel with me :tongue:

Fine. It's a deal. ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Noo.. not next weekend coming up (the 13th) but the weekend after (the 20th).. can you do that??

That sounds good too....I might have to go the 13th cause its my little cousins birthday and his mom is taking him there but I wouldnt mind going again the following week....:cool: