Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Hairdressers Out There ???

I NEED SOME INFO ON A STRAIGHTNING PROCEDURE CALLED THERMAL RECONDITIONING OR JAPANESE STRAIGHTNING .

I AM INTRESTED TIN GETTING DONE BUT MY HAIR IS VERY HIGHLIGHTED AND I NEED A PROFESSIONAL OPINION AS TO IF YOU THINK IT IS SAFE FOR MY HAIR

THANKS !

Jennijuggs dearest...

As long as you haven't completely fried your hair becoming a total club diva (a new color every other day... you know the type, like me) then you can certainly get the thermal straightening. In fact the protiens re-intoduced in the last stage leaves hair in better condition than when you started...that's why it become so popular and expensive. Look to drop $700.00 and up and at least 4 to 5 hours. Anyone that's cheaper or less time ain't the real deal! Run girl, run! Lots o'luck.

Sinthetik1:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sinthetik1

Jennijuggs dearest...

As long as you haven't completely fried your hair becoming a total club diva (a new color every other day... you know the type, like me) then you can certainly get the thermal straightening. In fact the protiens re-intoduced in the last stage leaves hair in better condition than when you started...that's why it become so popular and expensive. Look to drop $700.00 and up and at least 4 to 5 hours. Anyone that's cheaper or less time ain't the real deal! Run girl, run! Lots o'luck.

Sinthetik1:eek:

TELL ME IF YOU CONSIDER THIS FRIED : SINCE NOVEMBER I HAVE BEEN GETTING MY DARK BROWN HAIR HIGHLIGHTED AND COLORED BLONDE , I HAVE IT BLOWN STRAIGHT ONCE A WEEK AND USE A FLAT IRON NEARLY EVERY DAY