Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate the ppl i live with...

dgmodel

Cuz, I do not want to live in Brooklyn anymore! I live really far away. Carnarsie. I would like to move closer to the city or in the city!!!! When I moved here I didn't know how long I was going to stay here and now I guess I am going to stay for awhile!!

That's why! I was in the city yesterday and it is all I have been thinking about.

Originally posted by goagirl63

Cuz, I do not want to live in Brooklyn anymore! I live really far away. Carnarsie. I would like to move closer to the city or in the city!!!! When I moved here I didn't know how long I was going to stay here and now I guess I am going to stay for awhile!!

That's why! I was in the city yesterday and it is all I have been thinking about.

what do you do? where do you work?

Purchasing of medical supplies (boring as hell) and in the process of trying to start a small business!!! Hopefully, this will go well, so I can leave the dusgusting 9 to 5 situation and work for myself!! I am going to give all I've got!!