Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Troll Elimination

this board has gone to shits lately, namely because of the two dickhead trolls. is there any way to ban these 2 idiots? discussion of topics is impossible with these 2 assholes insulting everyone, and displaying nazi emblems. this is fucking rediculous.

yeah i know....i would delete their shit if i could, but i don't have that option....and hopefully dave will notice soon enough so that these subhuman turds can go back to swimming in the sewage where they belong.

Just wondering what makes you three morons think you are on a higher level than anyone else?

Only your voice counts and should be heard? I though Sassa believe's in freedom of speech? or is it only when it applies to her bullshit

Tribal- you speak of discussion- perhaps you try, but your whore friend Sassa provides nothing but anti-american rhetoric, and has been doing so for a long time- the minute anyone disagrees with her distorted view of the world- she labels that person as narrow-minded or close-minded or stupid...SHE is the fucking retard

As for that fucking wanna-be "nazi" freak- don't even try putting me in the same class as him, or it, or whatever the fuck that thing is...not right..fuck you for even going there

My problem is with Sassa, who is about as repulsive as a person as you can find- too bad if you don't like that I slam her...she slams everything and anything that is American- and some of the very things I believe in- if she can't handle it- tell her to shut the fuck up-

Fuck her and her fucking views- like I have said- if she hates this country so much, and this country and govt is so evil- she is free to go (that is a freedom she can use, just like the freedom of speech she hides behind)...

Sassa is a fucking low life, fucking hypocrite who offers NOTHING....unless you think posting any anti-US or anti-Israel article she finds some kind of talent

Sassa- fuck off

Originally posted by igloo

Just wondering what makes you three morons think you are on a higher level than anyone else?

Only your voice counts and should be heard? I though Sassa believe's in freedom of speech? or is it only when it applies to her bullshit

Tribal- you speak of discussion- perhaps you try, but your whore friend Sassa provides nothing but anti-american rhetoric, and has been doing so for a long time- the minute anyone disagrees with her distorted view of the world- she labels that person as narrow-minded or close-minded or stupid...SHE is the fucking retard

As for that fucking wanna-be "nazi" freak- don't even try putting me in the same class as him, or it, or whatever the fuck that thing is...not right..fuck you for even going there

My problem is with Sassa, who is about as repulsive as a person as you can find- too bad if you don't like that I slam her...she slams everything and anything that is American- and some of the very things I believe in- if she can't handle it- tell her to shut the fuck up-

Fuck her and her fucking views- like I have said- if she hates this country so much, and this country and govt is so evil- she is free to go (that is a freedom she can use, just like the freedom of speech she hides behind)...

Sassa is a fucking low life, fucking hypocrite who offers NOTHING....unless you think posting any anti-US or anti-Israel article she finds some kind of talent

Sassa- fuck off

:laugh2: :laugh2:

you are pathetic! :laugh::rolleyes:

There is only one pathetic little loser- and that is you...talk about pathetic, coming from " Mrs. Current Events moderator"....what a loser you are

You may fool yourself , and maybe a couple of imbeciles along the way- but in the end- you are a fucking piece of shit- plain and simple....

Deal with it jerkoff....dry up and blow away into hypocrite land you fucking drivel of a person...

Question; Does it hurt to recognize how fucking DUMB you are?...Does posting articles on a clubland website provide some form of self importance?...it defines pathetic

You truly are so fucking stupid-

igloo, listen to me, because im only going to waste these 2 minutes typing this once. read carefully

everyone has a freedom of speech/writing. even you. no one is trying to take that away. you dont speak or discuss, but blatantly insult people, with whose opinions you disagree with. almost every one of your replies has been an insult or a derogatory remark, which contributes zero to the discussion of the topic

since everyone has a right to speak, so do you, and so does sassa. i dont agree with most of what she has to say, and i let her know it, but i dont insult her. that would be useless. can you try and understand what im saying to you? its useless and counter productive to insult people, with whom you dont agree, by insulting people, you show your limit of thinking and analyzing views and rhetorics. just stop this redicilous name calling, discuss the topic and if you re offended or disagree with something someone has to say, write why and how, instead of barraging useless and debasing names. your opinions and words will be more resepcted if you lay them out in a logical , non offensive way.

remember the words of patrick henry 'i dont agree with what you say sir, but i will die for your right to say it'

dont insult people because you think their opinions are silly or stupid or anti american, explain why you think so, people will understand you better that way. just try it.

Tribal- I agree with your points, but for me, and others, Sassa crossed that line a long time ago...

Sorry man, but fuck her and everything she stands for...if what I try to say gets lost in my name calling hurled her way- so be it...

She is a piece of shit and her views, thoughts, and existence, especially for the past 9 months, is an insult...more so than any "name-calling" could ever be...

Fuck her